What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

Show her my texts. Chris agrees that it's very natural. Women should breed with males who gives them the strongest offspring.

They should mate with black alpha males.

View attachment 1573740
Show her my texts. Chris agrees that it's very natural. Women should breed with males who gives them the strongest offspring.

They should mate with black alpha males.

View attachment 1573740
knew you would have your say on this subject

Interracial breeding is the pinnacle of interracial sex , if a couple and a bull breeds its an honor , if its a single female its the responsibility of a mature bull to take care of his offspring .. For a husband to put fears and egos aside and help his wife and inspire her and motivate her to breed is an elite cuckold husband , many women are scared because it seems to good to be true .. Most interracial breedings are private and not in much public view , but if you pay attention , you will see it .. I have some beautiful future breedings planned and im very excited.

Interracial breeding is the pinnacle of interracial sex , if a couple and a bull breeds its an honor , if its a single female its the responsibility of a mature bull to take care of his offspring .. For a husband to put fears and egos aside and help his wife and inspire her and motivate her to breed is an elite cuckold husband , many women are scared because it seems to good to be true .. Most interracial breedings are private and not in much public view , but if you pay attention , you will see it .. I have some beautiful future breedings planned and im very excited.
We are a long way from this position but I wouldn't mind. Whatever comes natural is ok with me. We are seeing more and more interracial babies and this outcome goes far beyond just having a Bull service the wife/gf once a week. Look on the bright side of how this would help view out multicultural society. If we are ever to get to this point, I'm hoping the gf would also have a deep emotional relationship with the Bull. Love is better than just a physical relationship.

we do a lot of swinging and my wife takes a lot and black cock. she is bad at remembering to take the pill. we have discussed it and have agreed if she gets accidentally pregnant we would keep the baby. secretly i am hoping it happens and i hope its to a black guy
Same black stud or different Black bulls ? No Pill. Sex is hotter for her when she is exposed and fertile. She wants it.

We are a long way from this position but I wouldn't mind. Whatever comes natural is ok with me. We are seeing more and more interracial babies and this outcome goes far beyond just having a Bull service the wife/gf once a week. Look on the bright side of how this would help view out multicultural society. If we are ever to get to this point, I'm hoping the gf would also have a deep emotional relationship with the Bull. Love is better than just a physical relationship.
Deep political philosophy. Most women just want BBC for the Hot Sex and they are getting lots of it.

what a load of bull *******

Back