What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

we do a lot of swinging and my wife takes a lot and black cock. she is bad at remembering to take the pill. we have discussed it and have agreed if she gets accidentally pregnant we would keep the baby. secretly i am hoping it happens and i hope its to a black guy

If she is OK with it happening, then maybe you need to tell her how you feel. She might say yes?

And if family or friends wonder why oask questions then wife cuck and bull should answer them also the bull should fuck the white wife right their in front them all or take another white wife or other white girl that wants to inseminate. This will show all watching how enjoyable and instantly addictive it is to go black and other white girls can make arrangements to get blacked ASAP too
do you live in real world???????

This is one of the biggest turns for us. With our complete lack of self control in these situations, I have had my tubes ties to prevent this. I know for a fact I'd be taking a BBC bareback, cause that's the only way, and begging for his load. Hubby would be kneeling next to the bed begging to eat a creampie and the Bull will rightfuly unload in me. It would be so hot.......then he will leave, it will be over and the next day we would be like WTF did we do. We already have 4 ******* and don't need/want anymore. So non horny Roxy made the decision for horny Roxy and took that risk off the table. Horny Roxy CANNOT be trusted.

Having your bull's interracial baby is a very hot fantasy. It is a very public declaration being a hot wife or cuckoldress. It shows a commitment to this lifestyle and brings a certain level of public humiliation to the cuckold which many of us cuckold's find attractive..

HOWEVER, we are talking about a baby that unfortunately will encounter a lot of additional challenges in today's society as a result. A white couple should think very carefully before taking this step. I doubt most of us can even imagine some of the challenges that other races face in America. Even the most loving couple will find it very hard to explain to and support their interracial baby. I have not seen much discussion here of these challenges, but I'm sure the couples that have gone this route have seen them. No doubt they love and do their best for their baby, I just question the value of purposefully adding this difficulty.

For unmarried women and interracial couples this challenge is less, they do not have to explain to their baby why he is not the same race as them. If they remain together the baby can easily identify with one parrent's race.

I have a low sperm count. If it were not for age and that my wife had two young children when we married, I would actively encourage my wife to have a baby with a white bull. I wish the best for those who do chose this path and for the children who do not choose.

Last edited:
This is one of the biggest turns for us. With our complete lack of self control in these situations, I have had my tubes ties to prevent this. I know for a fact I'd be taking a BBC bareback, cause that's the only way, and begging for his load. Hubby would be kneeling next to the bed begging to eat a creampie and the Bull will rightfuly unload in me. It would be so hot.......then he will leave, it will be over and the next day we would be like WTF did we do. We already have 4 ******* and don't need/want anymore. So non horny Roxy made the decision for horny Roxy and took that risk off the table. Horny Roxy CANNOT be trusted.
This is how I conceived all 3 of me and my husbands *******, I couldn't get off of him when I knew I should lmao

My baby bearing days are over. Back in the day it may have been a thought
I wonder if good morals are as attractive to everyone also. As a cuckold who lived through the talks "no condoms, if Her lover got her pregnant what would my reactions be." She prepared and had the talk beforehand which the idea of being a dad grew on me as much as the public announcement I am a cuckold.
I keep reading alot of couples that can not have a baby. The attraction of a growing belly and breeding of a wife is sexy to me also. I wonder though if You can adopt and bring home a baby in need and raised well is something that we couples bulls or whatever can give a better life than the generations had before is progress . I am not trying to mess with a large fantasy for most and small reality for some. I love this idea of my gf breeding but tossing in a reAL question.

Would your excitement on raising another man's baby differ if your hotwife said she wants to addopt?

What if the wife turns up pregnant?

Then my bull did his job...
My first wife did after being with her for 10 yrs and enjoy all the black bull with her she had one of the bulls babies and ran off with him I am, looking for a woman to marry now or live with that loves bulls like she does but will stay in my life

Back