What have you done to get a BBC interested in you at work?

Sounds hot. Put a handsome BBC in a office full of white girls, after a week one will flirt with him, fuck him after work or lunch. She'll tell a few of her coworkers, of the great fuck, and enormous cock he had. Within a month or two he will be fucking them all, single and married women. Lunch time, after work quickies will be the norm. Also soon the single women will be dating his BBC friends too
Yes

EXACTLY...I literally was fucking three women at my old office at the same time and if they knew NEVER said a word to me. But I know they didn't know about each other because they were so focused on not giving any indications they didn't pay attention. I fucked two of them multiple times same day plenty of times. How? One would meet me at a local hotel close the office for lunch. I'd fuck the ******* outta her...we'd drive back separately to the office and the other would follow me home for after work fucking. Still had the first one pussy scent on me when I would shove it into her mouth. This went on for about 3 years before it fizzled out.
sounds like a great time for all

Back