What have you done to get a BBC interested in you at work?

Austincpl

Couple
A while back a very good looking BBC stud joined our office and I was so turned on that I decided I had to get him..at first I started flirting a little...but he somehow was scared because it was "work"....and he was new...So I decided to get things to the next level and started wearing shorter skirts until one day I flashed him my bare kitty...That day we went to a homewood suites nearby and had an awesome night.

A while back a very good looking BBC stud joined our office and I was so turned on that I decided I had to get him..at first I started flirting a little...but he somehow was scared because it was "work"....and he was new...So I decided to get things to the next level and started wearing shorter skirts until one day I flashed him my bare kitty...That day we went to a homewood suites nearby and had an awesome night.
I love that approach. I work going from homes and apartments of single and married women. Due to the nature of the business, (professionalism/saftey) I look out for a green light like you used.

My wife had a year longaffair with a black coworker. She would get shoulder massaged and one day she asked him to come over while I worked at fire station.
She went into bedroom came out in a robe with it on backwards so he could massage her back. Which he was happy to do.
While getting massaged She asked him if he had sex with a white woman before he said no that he hadn't
She then asked him what he thought about her body which she does have belly fat on her.
He said from the back side of things looks OK then she rolled over stood up took off her panties and said now.
He said lovely big tits an nice looking pussy and he later told me after his girlfriend called me an said he was fucking my wife bareback. That's how I found out for sure. I had an idea of it but wasn't sure.

He then said he started rubbing her hard nipples an she was rubbing his cock through his pants an telling him to pull it out so she could suck him and feel the skin.

He did an she went wild he said she was telling him she wanted his big cock in her hot wet pussy. This was the start of them fucking.

That’s HOT and you’re sexy! Very well deserved!!!

I've always found a smile to be good ice breaker followed up with some light conversation. Once comfortable good old fashion back and forth banter and sexual innuendos can have amazing results along with the touch on the arm and leg. If there is an interest the touching can get a lot more playful until making that connection after working hours. Of course with customers the touching isn't possible but again the conversation can go a long way that usually always leads to "when do you get off work?"

I had a co worker who i would often go to lunch with. We had the same group of work associates that quickly became just us. We both enjoy photography so we would often share photo with each other and shoot each other for fun. That became an easy set up to start sharing nudes. Its funny with my job I was terrified at first so much could have gone wrong but needless to say we wastex no time and enjoyed it thoroughly.

I never ******* or fuck at work. Way way too many issues waiting to happen.

My first black lover was a co-worker. I don't think I had to do anything to get his attention. He started flirting with me gradually over time and I played along, enjoying the seduction. Over the course of several weeks our flirtation grew intense and he wanted more than just talk. I was hesitant, but with my husband's encouragement, support and assistance I finally said yes. It was a fabulous night and he took me three times before I finally staggered home -- sore but happy. We enjoyed a few months fling.

He is a lucky brother

A few years back at an office party my Wife crossed the line and gave her (Black) boss a blowjob. It didn’t jeopardize her job but he did add it to her “job description” in exchange for his “discretion”. Since she loves sucking cock and this was her first Black one, she didn’t feel ******* in any way and eagerly enjoyed sucking him off several times per week. Over time though, other guys found out and her boss told her it was, after all, in her “job description” and that she was the best cocksucker he’d ever known. All the others agree as well. She is happy at having become the office cocksucker and the Company’s most effective customer service rep.

(y) ;)

A few years back at an office party my Wife crossed the line and gave her (Black) boss a blowjob. It didn’t jeopardize her job but he did add it to her “job description” in exchange for his “discretion”. Since she loves sucking cock and this was her first Black one, she didn’t feel ******* in any way and eagerly enjoyed sucking him off several times per week. Over time though, other guys found out and her boss told her it was, after all, in her “job description” and that she was the best cocksucker he’d ever known. All the others agree as well. She is happy at having become the office cocksucker and the Company’s most effective customer service rep.
Sounds like a hell of an office perk to get the older office manager to add stress relief to her job description.

My wife works in healthcare and rarely gets attracted to a black gentleman but there is this one patient who comes occasionally for routine (he is in the air *******) and she knows that even though he is married, have been checking her out. I encouraged her to flirt but the nature of their office there is always someone else in the room and really awkward to do so. Too bad the guy had to be stationed somewhere else and is now away from the area. One day maybe she would find the chance with another.

I worked at a high-end bespoke travel company arranging tailored holidays for high net-worth customers. This involved lots of free travel to visit and experience fabulous hotels and experiences around the world.

The one time I actually made the first move (although the situation was probably set-up by the guy anyway) was when a tall, young water-sports expert invited me out on a 46ft speedboat for a swim in some coves and champagne lunch. I thought it would be a few people but turned out it was just me and him.

I didn't have to do much- just as him if I could sunbathe topless, then ask if I could avoid tan lines by removing my thong, and then suggest I felt embarrassed and would he mind stripping off as well.

Simple as that!!

Dress sexy, go to lunch once in a blue moon and flirt. Black men are dominant and love to feel you're submission. I have a big ass so they always try lo .

That's the way to go for it girl!

Back