What have you done to get a BBC interested in you at work?

I was just dressed as usual in my office and a BBC stud who came in for meeting came over to my desk and asked me out. He was my first BBC and met me at a bar and he took it from there and was fucking me same week after he came up to me.
Very nice keep up the good work.its really hard to get fucked by a BBC lol

I was just dressed as usual in my office and a BBC stud who came in for meeting came over to my desk and asked me out. He was my first BBC and met me at a bar and he took it from there and was fucking me same week after he came up to me.
Sounds hot. Put a handsome BBC in a office full of white girls, after a week one will flirt with him, fuck him after work or lunch. She'll tell a few of her coworkers, of the great fuck, and enormous cock he had. Within a month or two he will be fucking them all, single and married women. Lunch time, after work quickies will be the norm. Also soon the single women will be dating his BBC friends too

Sounds hot. Put a handsome BBC in a office full of white girls, after a week one will flirt with him, fuck him after work or lunch. She'll tell a few of her coworkers, of the great fuck, and enormous cock he had. Within a month or two he will be fucking them all, single and married women. Lunch time, after work quickies will be the norm. Also soon the single women will be dating his BBC friends too
Oh I have no doubt the BBC lover would have all of us but I’m married and keep my lifestyle out of the office.

Sammy had applied for a position in a "Tanning salon" second week she was there her employer left her to run the place while her boss went to another tanning salon to look after it as the woman running it had to leave on maternity leave, the second day she was in the salon this black guy walked in introduced him self and he was her bosses girlfiend, he was black with shoulder length dread locks , Sammy told me that night when she got home, he was "gorgeous" and i knew straight away, she had already fucked him, by the look on her face, when i actually said "he fucked you then ?" she just smiled and leaned back against the kitchen table and lifted her dress and replied grinning "mmm he certainly did" i knelt down in front of her and could see her lips still splayed and a trickle of juice leaking from her, she then hopped up on the edge of the kitchen table and said, "get that cock of yours in there and you will see how well he fucked me", the slut griinned at me as i let my jeans drop down and my cock sprang out instantly hard as rock. and i guided my cock towards her cunt, she stopped me briefly entering her, saying "Thats going feel lost in there after what was in there an hour ago" adding "he was twice as thick as yours so dont be upset if i cant feel you in me"
i slowly slid in her and withdrew seeing my shaft coated in silky slime, and gazed down at my cock shining with his juice, she then told me, "that was his third load, he fucked the ******* out of me all afternoon " after i had shot my load she went on to tell me how he walked in and introduced him self, then told her to turn the sign round on the inside of the door saying it was shut, and cancel 5 bookings in the book,and they went to the pub next door, she said she knew then he was going to fuck her and by the second ******* he had his hand on her inside of her thigh and sliding higher and higher, teasing her and not quite reaching he cunt, she told me she was soaking wet and just wanting him to slide his fingers in her by now. after a few drinks they left, as she unlocked the door of the salon he was pressing his cock against her ass
As soon as she had locked the door he had his tongue down her throat as she fumbled with his belt and grabbed his cock, she said she was amazed at his thickness, slipping her dress over her head she was naked aside from her heels in front of him
He lay back on the office desk she pulled his jeans off , on this he pulled her head down on his cock sucking his bell end , after few minutes he told her to climb on top of him and she inserted him where she wanted that cock so badly, he was as desperate as she was it seemed when he erupted in her almost straight away
they fucked another twice before he had finished and got dressed,
The fact she said after the third fuck he just got dressed, said he had to go and walked out, she said that she thought she may not see him again as he just left so quickly without saying much,
Before she left for work the following morning her phone rang and it was him and it was him, telling her to say nothing to his girlfriend if she called in at the salon, and that, she was to cancel the afternoon appoint ments and tell the customers for the afternoon appointments that she had to cancel as the electricity was going to be off as there was an electrical problem
I could see how excited she was as we had our coffee , and i told her to let me know when they had finished as i would be waiting to pick her up down the street straight away
just to follow on from this
that next day i was sat waiting as promised, i had a text around mid afternoon,it told me he had rung her and was due any minuteit was around 5 pm when the phone rang for me to drive round to the salon and pick her up, arriving there she came out with big smile and turned her back to lock the door and jumped in, she looked at me with a cat got the cream smile and i said, " Come on tell me then", she went on to say, "fuck my legs feel like jelly, he fucked me for two hours, i thought he was never going to stop, he came in and turned the sign on the door to stop us being disturbed and told me to strip off my dress and was straight at me, he had his tongue down my throat and his hand on my pussy staright away i felt his fingers slide in me, and made the comment that i was ready and soaking which i was and had been since he rang and told me her was 5 mins away", I pulled up in and industrial estate and she opened her legs wide for me to see her cunt and spunk was pouring from her onto the seat, i wanted to get in her myself but it wasnt quiet enough for me to do this, and she told me to go home and we could wait until then, I said to her "Its ok for you to say that you just been fucked,im going burst before we get home" we headed home while she gave me a half hour blow by blow account of what happened, as soon as we got inside i pushed her on the sofa and was in her straight away spunking her almost in seconds but i was still hard and horny and one of the very few times in my life i ended up fucking her again for ten minutes before unloading in her again. That evening we fucked all night with her telling me the details over and over again i just wanted know everything they did

just to follow on from this
that next day i was sat waiting as promised, i had a text around mid afternoon,it told me he had rung her and was due any minuteit was around 5 pm when the phone rang for me to drive round to the salon and pick her up, arriving there she came out with big smile and turned her back to lock the door and jumped in, she looked at me with a cat got the cream smile and i said, " Come on tell me then", she went on to say, "fuck my legs feel like jelly, he fucked me for two hours, i thought he was never going to stop, he came in and turned the sign on the door to stop us being disturbed and told me to strip off my dress and was straight at me, he had his tongue down my throat and his hand on my pussy staright away i felt his fingers slide in me, and made the comment that i was ready and soaking which i was and had been since he rang and told me her was 5 mins away", I pulled up in and industrial estate and she opened her legs wide for me to see her cunt and spunk was pouring from her onto the seat, i wanted to get in her myself but it wasnt quiet enough for me to do this, and she told me to go home and we could wait until then, I said to her "Its ok for you to say that you just been fucked,im going burst before we get home" we headed home while she gave me a half hour blow by blow account of what happened, as soon as we got inside i pushed her on the sofa and was in her straight away spunking her almost in seconds but i was still hard and horny and one of the very few times in my life i ended up fucking her again for ten minutes before unloading in her again. That evening we fucked all night with her telling me the details over and over again i just wanted know everything they did
this continued for 18 months before his girlfriend and he split
during this time she would go to work every day wearing something to tease and please him and alway bare without any knickers, she was always ready for him when he arrived topping her tan up in between appointments, you could see the excitement in her each morning with the hope he would call in, he would fuck her three/five times a week, with the tan topped up she was a gorgeous tanned slut and looked so good whatever the sexy dress or what she chose to tease him, this was exciting for me as i loved seeing her go with a wicked look, she would rive over arriving early just to make sure she was not going miss any early arrivals from him, she would regularly admit she would be hoping it wasnt going be a busy day with customers and tried to space appointments once she knew what time he was due to arrive, he also visited our place a few times, at night arriving on a motor cycle meaning i had to disappear for an hour while she played with him, several times i did manage to spy on them from outside through the patio door when the fucked in the lounge, if she took him to bed all i could do was listen from the back garden and that was good as they both were quite noisy during sex, i would wait then reclaim her after he left

I went to pick up my wife from a night with her bull. When I got there her bull and a friend of his were sitting on the couch watching the game. I noticed my wife wasn't there and her bull said she is in the bedroom with my cousin Fred. I walked in the bedroom where my white young wife was sitting on top of this huge black man and when I walked around to the back I realized he had his big black dick in my wife's asshole and she was riding it from the tip of his cock all the way down to his nut sack. I walked around and he looks at me and said white boy your wife is loving this butt fucking I am putting on her. He would slam her down on his cock and make her grind his cock in her ass. He said white boy your wife has been a nasty white slut tonight and her ass has been well used. He grabbed her hips and started to hammer her ass he then told me to watch him cum in my wife's asshole. He was brutally fucking her ass and then this big black man grunted and started cumming in her ass. I swear he must have shot a gallon of cum in her ass as it started to lather up. He told her to clean him off so she rolled off him and cleaned the nasty mess. We went in the living room where I was told to clean my wife up all the while she was sucking and rimming the black guys. While I would be cleaning my wife the black guys would be saying we didn't pump to much cum in your wife's pussy. We fucked your wife's asshole most of the time. The only time the bitch got a black dick in her pussy was when we were triple teaming her and by the way white boy your wife loves to be double and triple teamed. That was a wild night
Yuk that was disgusting.you both sound take a STD test.wild night? BBCs making your wife a $2 whore

Back