What have you done to get a BBC interested in you at work?

A while back a very good looking BBC stud joined our office and I was so turned on that I decided I had to get him..at first I started flirting a little...but he somehow was scared because it was "work"....and he was new...So I decided to get things to the next level and started wearing shorter skirts until one day I flashed him my bare kitty...That day we went to a homewood suites nearby and had an awesome night.
Put a handsome , bbc in an office of 15 married and single white women, within a week one will flirt, and and fuck him after work. Next day she will tell a few close coworkers about the amazing fuck and huge cock that the new office black guy had. Within a month word will spread like wild fire, and he will have fucked them all, married and single.The women will be all trying to arrange for lunch date blowjobs, after work fucking, and the single women will be dating 10 of his bbc friends. Only natural these days, and so hot

Work is strictly off-limits for me for playtime. I would expect the same of any mature woman. I wouldn't even hook up with a woman I was attracted to from work because I would lose focus. I think this idea is more fantasy than reality.

Back