What have you done to get a BBC interested in you at work?

All the female coworkers drooled over this new young tall black man; clean, calm, smooth talking, muscular, well dress in suit every day. Well the wife is only 5 feet tall, but she wore 5 inch heels/pumps with everything. The wife is thick and curvy, it took 6 month before they started banging. Well that relationship lasted a decade.

All the female coworkers drooled over this new young tall black man; clean, calm, smooth talking, muscular, well dress in suit every day. Well the wife is only 5 feet tall, but she wore 5 inch heels/pumps with everything. The wife is thick and curvy, it took 6 month before they started banging. Well that relationship lasted a decade.
A nice long time! Has she gotten another BBC, or is she just still looking?

Nice keep up the good work any children from the BBC?

A nice long time! Has she gotten another BBC, or is she just still looking?
She is not looking, but honestly she just hasn’t found that one that she can trust, to her it’s all about relationship, she has to vibe with the guy. She does act a lil different when she is around black men (a lil more flirty, her posture, her voice and tone, more talkative, lol)

O okay nice all mostly BBC only fuck bare and all BBC slut wife only go bareback
He was very respectful, he wore condoms in the beginning, but eventually that condom came off. He was a pretty big guy, but he wasn’t much of a BBC, 6inch on the thinner side, but that upward curve got my wife hooked. She calls it NBC (Nice Black Cock). She be like, imma go get me some peacock.

He was very respectful, he wore condoms in the beginning, but eventually that condom came off. He was a pretty big guy, but he wasn’t much of a BBC, 6inch on the thinner side, but that upward curve got my wife hooked. She calls it NBC (Nice Black Cock). She be like, imma go get me some peacock.
👍

I had a co worker who i would often go to lunch with. We had the same group of work associates that quickly became just us. We both enjoy photography so we would often share photo with each other and shoot each other for fun. That became an easy set up to start sharing nudes. Its funny with my job I was terrified at first so much could have gone wrong but needless to say we wastex no time and enjoyed it thoroughly.
Wow, this story sounds absolutely similar to my wife’s experience 😂

She is not looking, but honestly she just hasn’t found that one that she can trust, to her it’s all about relationship, she has to vibe with the guy. She does act a lil different when she is around black men (a lil more flirty, her posture, her voice and tone, more talkative, lol)
I appears to me that she IS looking, but is looking with great subtlety. To me, this seems to indicate several behavior patterns that indicate an active interest in black men = does act a lil different when she is around black men.

I appears to me that she IS looking, but is looking with great subtlety. To me, this seems to indicate several behavior patterns that indicate an active interest in black men = does act a lil different when she is around black men.
You are absolutely correct

Patterns lol it's all about her pussy just needs stretching lol look at we're your posting lol BBC slut to be there's no class in it lol

Patterns lol it's all about her pussy just needs stretching lol look at we're your posting lol BBC slut to be there's no class in it lol
Patterns? ...where "your" posting? Not sure what you're trying to say here. Could kindly re-phrase your writing? Thanks! Watch out for that #@%*_%(*) auto-Correct thing. It really can screw up a sentence.

Back