What have you done to get a BBC interested in you at work?

I'm a corrections officer and get black men flirting with me a lot. I don't really do anything as I'd never risk my job but I do love the fantasy. We've definitely role-played the scenarios a lot.
You should get a Black Dude in the real world to bend you over. I know there are things I would wanna do to a female corrections officer or cop.

Nowadays, females have to be clear at work. Subtle, but still very clear.
VERY true! If they aren't then the rumor mills will really start. A certain black man that my wife works with (Hospital employees) has been fucking her for over a year, but so far not a word about it. They see each other often (She's a nurse and he's a laboratory technician) but they are just friendly and don't pay undue attention to each other. Discreet is a wonderful word!!

Sammy had applied for a position in a "Tanning salon" second week she was there her employer left her to run the place while her boss went to another tanning salon to look after it as the woman running it had to leave on maternity leave, the second day she was in the salon this black guy walked in introduced him self and he was her bosses girlfiend, he was black with shoulder length dread locks , Sammy told me that night when she got home, he was "gorgeous" and i knew straight away, she had already fucked him, by the look on her face, when i actually said "he fucked you then ?" she just smiled and leaned back against the kitchen table and lifted her dress and replied grinning "mmm he certainly did" i knelt down in front of her and could see her lips still splayed and a trickle of juice leaking from her, she then hopped up on the edge of the kitchen table and said, "get that cock of yours in there and you will see how well he fucked me", the slut griinned at me as i let my jeans drop down and my cock sprang out instantly hard as rock. and i guided my cock towards her cunt, she stopped me briefly entering her, saying "Thats going feel lost in there after what was in there an hour ago" adding "he was twice as thick as yours so dont be upset if i cant feel you in me"
i slowly slid in her and withdrew seeing my shaft coated in silky slime, and gazed down at my cock shining with his juice, she then told me, "that was his third load, he fucked the ******* out of me all afternoon " after i had shot my load she went on to tell me how he walked in and introduced him self, then told her to turn the sign round on the inside of the door saying it was shut, and cancel 5 bookings in the book,and they went to the pub next door, she said she knew then he was going to fuck her and by the second ******* he had his hand on her inside of her thigh and sliding higher and higher, teasing her and not quite reaching he cunt, she told me she was soaking wet and just wanting him to slide his fingers in her by now. after a few drinks they left, as she unlocked the door of the salon he was pressing his cock against her ass
As soon as she had locked the door he had his tongue down her throat as she fumbled with his belt and grabbed his cock, she said she was amazed at his thickness, slipping her dress over her head she was naked aside from her heels in front of him
He lay back on the office desk she pulled his jeans off , on this he pulled her head down on his cock sucking his bell end , after few minutes he told her to climb on top of him and she inserted him where she wanted that cock so badly, he was as desperate as she was it seemed when he erupted in her almost straight away
they fucked another twice before he had finished and got dressed,
The fact she said after the third fuck he just got dressed, said he had to go and walked out, she said that she thought she may not see him again as he just left so quickly without saying much,
Before she left for work the following morning her phone rang and it was him and it was him, telling her to say nothing to his girlfriend if she called in at the salon, and that, she was to cancel the afternoon appoint ments and tell the customers for the afternoon appointments that she had to cancel as the electricity was going to be off as there was an electrical problem
I could see how excited she was as we had our coffee , and i told her to let me know when they had finished as i would be waiting to pick her up down the street straight away
thats hot, thanks for sharing

Not really the same but I had a young woman in our department who was very attractive (and engaged) who was always being flirted at by a black man in IT. We needed someone to train some people on our new system in Germany so I sent her even though she wasn't the obvious candidate as I knew she would be travelling with and staying over with the black man from IT.

I have no idea whether it worked but I gave him a chance. I see from the expenses forms that they ate together each night. Hopefully she was dessert
Not all heroes wear capes 👌🏾😩

Back