What have you done to get a BBC interested in you at work?

Our *******’s HS black baseball coach was a college athlete and a beautiful specimen. My wife is naturally flirty w men she is attracted to. He is married and most text were only about sports, but personal conversations began to sneak in. With spring ball progressing into the heat of summer, I found her pushing the boundaries of appropriate milf attire. It was clear the coach noticed and appreciated it. He began telling her how hot she looked and how he caught her glances. She began to tease him w some suggestive pics. She never disclosed our open marriage to him, and he never knew I was not only fully aware of the conversation, but helped select the pics she sent.
It did become clear that his wife was not aware. Since this could have caused significant issues for our whole family, we cut it off. She still teases him in person when she sees him.

Our *******’s HS black baseball coach was a college athlete and a beautiful specimen. My wife is naturally flirty w men she is attracted to. He is married and most text were only about sports, but personal conversations began to sneak in. With spring ball progressing into the heat of summer, I found her pushing the boundaries of appropriate milf attire. It was clear the coach noticed and appreciated it. He began telling her how hot she looked and how he caught her glances. She began to tease him w some suggestive pics. She never disclosed our open marriage to him, and he never knew I was not only fully aware of the conversation, but helped select the pics she sent.
It did become clear that his wife was not aware. Since this could have caused significant issues for our whole family, we cut it off. She still teases him in person when she sees him.
too bad he missed a very hot wife.

I think maybe I used to be, but lifestyle activity has sowed considerably since Covid became a thing, at least for me, and a little part of me doesn't miss it. A lot of times the effort greatly exceeds the reward and it gets tiring.
Oh man do we understand this. Covid changed her soo much. We used to play often dozens of great experiences with black men. We even had a 5 year favorite. But since she recovered and Covid is in the rear view mirror. I can’t get her to get back out there.
I hope this recovers for both my sexy girl and you too.

I'd love to see those pics as well

There was a very handsome Black gentleman that was an outside vendor at my work place. More than once I saw him staring at my wife's ass when she would come in to say hi. Towards the end of the contract he would make eye contact with me in passing and we would head nod or say hi. I never knew what to say to him that my wife was interested and so was I. Now, the contract has ended and I have not seen him for some time. Really feels like a missed opportunity but it was at my workplace and I did not want to rock the boat. What would you have done?

When My 2 children are old enough to walk to and from school by themself, I want to work.
Have fantasy like 1 day after work, my big cock older boss asks me to stay behind to help more, say like overtime. But i know because i keep wearing shorter and shorter skirts to work, he wants to fuck me.
Will go put phone down and on record because i know whats going to happen.😍😈, then after i will make new email account and send my cuck husband the video, degrade and humiliate him and his small cock , pretend to be a bbc dom and try make him a sub cuck slave.❤️

Yes, once and it turned into a long-term relationship that lasted for several years and he became like part of our family.

Shelly was an outside computer tech. guy they used where I worked. He was in his 60's, a widower and not a stud muffin but super sweet and funny. He was a terrible flirt but never crossed any lines. He was working on my pc one morning and the conversation slowly went from general to flirting. He told me later, he knew we had crossed that invisible line but he was sure I would go further with the right persuasion, lol, and he was right. He made a point of dropping by my cube whenever he was in the building and would bring me my favorite coffee or tea...little things like that. I started going without panties and wearing more skirts and blouses that could be raised or unbuttoned to fit his visits. The flirtations got a bit hotter and "accidental" touches increased. On night, I was working late and he came by, no one else was here but us. I was too afraid of the cleaning crew or someone else walking in to let things go too far but I don't think I left any doubt in his mind I was willing. LOL, this will sound crazy but a few days later when he stopped bye the sexual tension was too much and he wanted to go off right then. I couldn't leave so I told him to meet me in the ******* Room in the basement. LOL, yes we had a room with a recliner and other comforts set up for nursing babies, but it was seldom used. I told folks I was going on break and headed down to the room while he continued talking to the other ladies for a few minutes. I'm not sure we fooled everyone, lol. Once the door was locked, he was all over me and I loved it. My 15-minute break lasted 30, heheheh

Back