What goes through your mind.

Who would you choose, A gorgeous white guy with a small cock , or an average blk guy with big cock?

• Total voters
Look. I married a white man. Until then, I had never experienced a black man. I love my husband, but I admit that nowadays, if I were to choose, would choose a black man.
In contrast to this position, I can now say I made the right choice. I married a beautiful and loving white man who supports me and keeps me free to have a black man I want between my legs.
He knows who meets me is a man, big and strong black. What dominates me an unbelievable shape and that makes me cum many times.
And this freedom and support make me love my husband even more.

Guess i cant anwser for the ladies, but get told a lot by women they love the whole overall experience of us black men.. the bigger size, the stamina, the aggressive nature and dominance in bed, as well as the attitude.. got that black swagger that they would always go weak at the knees for a black man, no matter how good looking the white guy was. Its just natural instinct.

I think that this sums it up for me, but I can also be or act anyway that I feel and not be judged by my man. Just knowing that he is going to take me, and that I can be his for the time, allows me to do what I like to and with him.

One thing that I have learned about my "black" lovers, is that they love oral (both ways), and they love it when I fuck back.
I used t say make love, but I have found that my emotions don't get too deep, when I am being fucked!

Quite frankly, I love the feeling of liberation, allowing me to be a real woman.

Back