What do you consider “Built For BBC” ?

zzcruiser

Male
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Frequently guys tell me I am “Built for BBC”. I have noticed that phrase used frequently here as well. My husband says it is means being thicc in the right places. Other than that I haven’t ever heard a definition.
Whatever it is, it has always given me a disproportionate share of attention from black men long before I had any idea what they were talking about. What does it mean to you?

Last edited:
Frequently black guys tell me I am “Built for BBC”. I have noticed that phrase used frequently here as well. My husband says it is means being thicc in the right places. Other than that I haven’t ever heard a definition.
Whatever it is, it has always given me a disproportionate share of attention from black men long before I had any idea what they were talking about. What does it mean to you?View attachment 5401286
the phase has different meaning depending on perceptive, some women built for bbc due to body shape, others oral and freakiness, most time, phase is general to a woman is Aesthetically pleasing, or eye candy so......

Frequently black guys tell me I am “Built for BBC”. I have noticed that phrase used frequently here as well. My husband says it is means being thicc in the right places. Other than that I haven’t ever heard a definition.
Whatever it is, it has always given me a disproportionate share of attention from black men long before I had any idea what they were talking about. What does it mean to you?View attachment 5401286
So help me understand something. How many black guys frequently tell you that and are they currently fucking you? Because there is no way I would walk up to a white women whether at work or just out in public and say some stupid ******* like that UNLESS I was already with the slut

You have ALL the curves that make BBC say “damn I know she could take all this big cock”. Keep posting sexy!

You are ready because you look like you can ride very good and take direction well dm me

I think your husband go it pretty much right. Keeping it real though; all you fine lady's are "Built for BBC". The question is will you ever find out?

You should go an taste a BBC for good measure

Built for bbc that means you have a big butt,
But you have to share some pics to say our opinions 😘

Back