What do women think of men who eat their creampies?

From Christine -
The first time, the guy told Ray to "scrub up" (eat my cummed-in pussy)
I didn't think he was actually going to do it. When he did, I was like, "Oh my God! That's so gross
and disgusting." He even tried kissing me afterward but I quickly pushed his face away.

I don't think I ever really looked or felt the same way about him since. I know that sounds mean,
but it was pretty much the same way I felt when I saw him getting fucked the first time.
Some women find it shows that he is not a real man and that’s what a majority of ladies want. “A real man.” However, fucking another guy in front of your SO has to give her somewhat of an idea for him to show a little submissive side. With that being said, I’m a little confused why you’d not like for him to do that. Maybe he likes the idea and he has been fantasying about eating your strange creampie. Why not give him that?

Some women find it shows that he is not a real man and that’s what a majority of ladies want. “A real man.” However, fucking another guy in front of your SO has to give her somewhat of an idea for him to show a little submissive side. With that being said, I’m a little confused why you’d not like for him to do that. Maybe he likes the idea and he has been fantasying about eating your strange creampie. Why not give him that?
From Christine -
It's not that I don't like Ray eating my pussy, especially when it's full of
another guy's cum. I do! It was just like in the beginning, I would tell Ray, "Do whatever
the bull tells you to do". Then when the bull told him to eat his ass, Ray of course did.
I was again, kind of grossed-out and embarrassed for him.

But that was a long time ago when we first started getting into the lifestyle.
Now I know that Ray just is very much a beta male cuckold. And I also like the fact
that Ray is kind of a sissy bottom. He makes a great houseboy/maid and is an excellent
fluffer /scrub boy.

My answer is probably a bit different from the others so far seeing as how I’m the first verified female to respond. I think it’s one thing for a guy to feel comfortable enough with his own secretions to not be deterred from giving oral pleasure to a woman after he has gotten his where she hasn’t gotten hers. In those cases the guy would be focused on the clit and not trying to eat his own cum.
Guys that eat their own or other guys’ cum are betas and therefor would not be performing the task of oral after penetrative sex since betas don’t get to have penis in vagina sex (in my book anyway, If other women go slumming with betas then that’s their prerogative).
Personally I would be disgusted if my husband or one of my black playmates tried to eat their cum out of my pussy. Not because I find the specific act to be gross (I do feed beta cuck servants occasionally) but because I would lose respect for them and would no longer see them as alphas, therefor losing my sexual attraction to them.
So I guess my answer to the OP’s question

“What do women think of men who eat their creampies”

is simply “Less”.
Great executive summary.

I never wanted to do it. I was asked a few times by girls after we fucked. I always said no way.
One girl was really horny, after we got done, she licked my dick clean then french kissed me. She said she was so turned on she would cum fast if I went down on her. I did and she was right, she came HARD. Her/our wetness was all over my face, she french kissed me, licked my lips like crazy. It was friggin hot. Since then I had no problem licking a gal after I fucked her. I don't lick the sperm off her at all, I lick her clit. It's usually after she's been wiped off. I LOVE fucking, cumming, pulling out, she wipes off with a towel then I go down. LOVE how they moan and squirm.
It's hot because SHE likes it.

Last edited:
LOL...I would imagine that more than just a few women are put off by the realization their husband is a gay guy. Straight men don't do that...EVER.
From Christine -
That's how I felt and really, still do. I was really taken-aback
seeing hubby Ray putting his tongue in another guy's ass
(even conceding it wasn't his idea and he was told to do it). It was so nasty.
Ray tried bringing up the fact that I have frequently rimmed other guy's assholes.

I responded that "Only girls do that... not guys". Don't get me wrong,
I have since ordered Ray to eat my bull's ass many times since.
But then again, I don't view him as "straight" or a real man anymore.

The first time I didn’t know until she told me as I was eating her pussy. We had arranged to role play with a local bbc we had met a few weeks before, we just all clicked good. The role playing was me coming home from work on my dinner break and catching them fucking 🤪 as usual in life things don’t always go to plan, at the last moment an emergency came up and I was going to be delayed, calling the wife to tell her I felt guilty when I heard the disappointment in her voice, so suggested that they go ahead as planned and I would be there as soon as possible. The job took over 3 hours and when I got home he had left. She was on the bed, in a coma like state as I climbed between her legs and asked her to recant the actions of the last few hours, I thought her taste was slightly different and soaking wet, but was too excite, she told me that he had asked to fuck her bareback and she said yes, I realised as her legs wrapped round me and she ejaculated in my face that she had let him 🤪

From Christine-
At first, I naturally tried to discourage Ray from licking
me. I mean by the time I'd get home from my date, it was pretty rank.
Plus, there were times when I'd have as many as 4 loads up there but
I didn't want to tell him.

But when he insisted, I let him and I was like "What?" I couldn't believe
he got-off on it. It was disgusting and I was married to this pig.
But I guess that's part of it, losing all respect for your spouse makes
it easier for a Bull to step-in and take charge and make me their bitch.
Damn! That's so fucking real and So Truthfully Hot! 🔥Makes me want to Own you and make you my BBC Cumslut Bitch! ♠️❤️

My personal experience is varied. My wife was disgusted at first that I would eat her after fucking her and cumming, then she began to like it. When I did it after some other guy fucked her, she went absolutely wild. We're swingers and I have run into many women who would not allow me to eat them when they were full of cum. I'm curious as to how women feel about it and why.
For us this is a no. I don't make him doing anything he doesn't want to. We are not into the stupid humiliating stuff. But like others have said, each to their own.

For us this is a no. I don't make him doing anything he doesn't want to. We are not into the stupid humiliating stuff. But like others have said, each to their own.
This is also my case. We are definitely NOT into the whole humiliation thing, we're into the sharing thing. I personally think that someone must have some serious psychological issues if they want to be humiliated or want to see someone that they supposedly love be humiliated.

Back