What do women think of men who eat their creampies?

My answer is probably a bit different from the others so far seeing as how Iā€™m the first verified female to respond. I think itā€™s one thing for a guy to feel comfortable enough with his own secretions to not be deterred from giving oral pleasure to a woman after he has gotten his where she hasnā€™t gotten hers. In those cases the guy would be focused on the clit and not trying to eat his own cum.
Guys that eat their own or other guysā€™ cum are betas and therefor would not be performing the task of oral after penetrative sex since betas donā€™t get to have penis in vagina sex (in my book anyway, If other women go slumming with betas then thatā€™s their prerogative).
Personally I would be disgusted if my husband or one of my black playmates tried to eat their cum out of my pussy. Not because I find the specific act to be gross (I do feed beta cuck servants occasionally) but because I would lose respect for them and would no longer see them as alphas, therefor losing my sexual attraction to them.
So I guess my answer to the OPā€™s question

ā€œWhat do women think of men who eat their creampiesā€

is simply ā€œLessā€.

Thank you for the honest and direct feedback. Iā€™m assuming the same goes when Iā€™m asking to eat her pussy more and more, when sheā€™s asking to be fucked and telling me she wants my cock?
Honest and direct feedback is the only kind I know how to give! šŸ˜
I donā€™t think an eagerness to service a woman orally instead of giving her cock is comparable to wanting to eat creampies from her. That can be frustrating for us though if we want to be getting pounded and youā€™re only giving a tongue lashing. Your having hesitancy to stick your cock in her may create some undue concern from her that youā€™re either cheating or no longer find her attractive (yes we can feel that way even if youā€™re going down on us).

Here I am thinking I can use this as an opportunity to make her hornier and get her to use more toys with meā€¦. It always leads to us fucking. I never considered she would think Iā€™m no longer attracted. I posted our progress in help for newbiesā€¦ would you mind if I shared some info on what weā€™ve done over the past few monthsā€¦such as introducing vibrators, having her squirt, and admitting she has a 3some fantasy where she is getting doggy style while sucking me. She is also dressing much more revealing and did not wear any underwear when we went out this weekend.
Our next steps is to visit an adult store.. how do I let her know I love her, support her and want to see her happily satisfied.
Letā€™s not derail this thread.

From Christine-
He told me that even just being a fluffer at these parties can
get pretty nasty. They know Ray is submissive so they put him through his paces.
Making him suck the tops, rim the newbie bottoms and then clean-up.

I haven't scene or watched him but it does sound like he's much more
of a pig than the guys that are going to bottom for the first time.
that sounds like a great party.

For some it's a turn on and others not just like anything else. But lets not pretend All guys have tasted cum or pussy juices and or both at some time.

Personally my husband loves the smell and taste and feed him as he's fucking me it drives him crazy and he loves it. He cums multiple times and I like feeding him our love juices with my fingers. He has a mustache and put juice under his nose he tells the smell is intoxicating.
As a bonus he can smell it hours later HA

I loved when he cums on my tits and rubs his cock head on my nipples.

Last edited:
My answer is probably a bit different from the others so far seeing as how Iā€™m the first verified female to respond. I think itā€™s one thing for a guy to feel comfortable enough with his own secretions to not be deterred from giving oral pleasure to a woman after he has gotten his where she hasnā€™t gotten hers. In those cases the guy would be focused on the clit and not trying to eat his own cum.
Guys that eat their own or other guysā€™ cum are betas and therefor would not be performing the task of oral after penetrative sex since betas donā€™t get to have penis in vagina sex (in my book anyway, If other women go slumming with betas then thatā€™s their prerogative).
Personally I would be disgusted if my husband or one of my black playmates tried to eat their cum out of my pussy. Not because I find the specific act to be gross (I do feed beta cuck servants occasionally) but because I would lose respect for them and would no longer see them as alphas, therefor losing my sexual attraction to them.

is simply ā€œLessā€.
Sounds like me, havenā€™t fuck wife for 7 years, permanently in cage and she is also in chastity with lips pierced and locked, the only sexual interaction I have with her is when Master is there, we got spanked naked together, i am asked to prepare and make them high with my tongue. And after Master made deposit in her I have to clean her up, also the cum dropped on the floor. I still in cage all the time and I can only cum through anal. She doesnā€™t look me as her sexual partner for long time, she is only obedient to Master who can offer her to other guys during bdsm party, but he is the only one who can creampie her.
We are still very connected, like to cuddle and support each other especially during bdsm session to support pains.

is simply ā€œLessā€.
I loved your answer, I agree with you that the husband who licks his wife becomes beta, but I think if it's your husband, becoming beta and losing your respect can be interesting, it can lead to a true female led relationship!

And the humiliation that comes from him losing your respect must be interesting!

For some it's a turn on and others not just like anything else. But lets not pretend All guys have tasted cum or pussy juices and or both at some time.

Personally my husband loves the smell and taste and feed him as he's fucking me it drives him crazy and he loves it. He cums multiple times and I like feeding him our love juices with my fingers. He has a mustache and put juice under his nose he tells the smell is intoxicating.
As a bonus he can smell it hours later HA

I loved when he cums on my tits and rubs his cock head on my nipples.
In the breast for me it's wonderful, I've come on my wife's breast, the view is wonderful, seeing him all full of cum and licking and sucking her nipples while I suck my cum is delicious, I'll do that someday with a cum of a bull !

Back