What do women think of men who eat their creampies?

My personal experience is varied. My wife was disgusted at first that I would eat her after fucking her and cumming, then she began to like it. When I did it after some other guy fucked her, she went absolutely wild. We're swingers and I have run into many women who would not allow me to eat them when they were full of cum. I'm curious as to how women feel about it and why.

My personal experience is varied. My wife was disgusted at first that I would eat her after fucking her and cumming, then she began to like it. When I did it after some other guy fucked her, she went absolutely wild. We're swingers and I have run into many women who would not allow me to eat them when they were full of cum. I'm curious as to how women feel about it and why.
From Christine -
The first time, the guy told Ray to "scrub up" (eat my cummed-in pussy)
I didn't think he was actually going to do it. When he did, I was like, "Oh my God! That's so gross
and disgusting." He even tried kissing me afterward but I quickly pushed his face away.

I don't think I ever really looked or felt the same way about him since. I know that sounds mean,
but it was pretty much the same way I felt when I saw him getting fucked the first time.

Last edited:
Katie loves it, its important for her to include me, so eating and gently lapping her tender, well used pussy feels very caring and loving.
I was shy to do it the first few times but her current BBC daddy bull has the most clean but strong tasting cum iv ever encountered!
So much so, that I get disappointed when it's gone! Lol.
I found a patch on the mattress and we both smelled it together and both were equally as impressed! I then sucked the sheet to get some flavour before we left the hotel and went home.
I.was tempted to take the 5 minute drive back late that night , just to taste the bedsheet again!..... not addicted... definitely not, noooo. Its just nice 😂.

For me it’s the final part of his sexual humiliation knowing that he has to clean the black guy’s seed from my receptive vagina.seeing the look of pure lust after he has licked and sucked my pussy clean of our black bull’s cum that gives him an erection as he does so , thinking that he’s going to fuck me but no chance .I tell him to wank his little white cock .

Last edited:
For me it’s the final part of his sexual humiliation knowing that he has to clean the black guy’s seed from my receptive vagina.
Surely we can come up with something even more!

Such as cleaning the black guy's cock after it's just filled you... tasting you on the other man, knowing that cock is not only bigger but was just somewhere he doesn't get to go anymore, would be more humiliating.

Interesting. We too are long time swingers and our experience is just the opposite, never seen a lady complain about having her cum filled pussy cleaned up. I really don’t recall our first time but I’m sure it was me eating my own cum out of my wife but since the very beginning of our swinging days I’ve always eaten her after other men have made a deposit. Good topic though. Thanks.

Interesting. We too are long time swingers and our experience is just the opposite, never seen a lady complain about having her cum filled pussy cleaned up. I really don’t recall our first time but I’m sure it was me eating my own cum out of my wife but since the very beginning of our swinging days I’ve always eaten her after other men have made a deposit. Good topic though. Thanks.
From Christine-
At first, I naturally tried to discourage Ray from licking
me. I mean by the time I'd get home from my date, it was pretty rank.
Plus, there were times when I'd have as many as 4 loads up there but
I didn't want to tell him.

But when he insisted, I let him and I was like "What?" I couldn't believe
he got-off on it. It was disgusting and I was married to this pig.
But I guess that's part of it, losing all respect for your spouse makes
it easier for a Bull to step-in and take charge and make me their bitch.

I’ve only had it happen once to me. Hubby won’t do it although he pulled out of me one time and I cleaned his cock and he kissed me for 10 minutes afterwards! I had a guy in college that was gay and with a black guy. The black guy wanted to be with me and did. When he pulled out his friend ate me then cleaned his friend up. I can tell you after the dick pounding I couldn’t feel him eating me very much but it was a complete turn on for me!

I’ve only had it happen once to me. Hubby won’t do it although he pulled out of me one time and I cleaned his cock and he kissed me for 10 minutes afterwards! I had a guy in college that was gay and with a black guy. The black guy wanted to be with me and did. When he pulled out his friend ate me then cleaned his friend up. I can tell you after the dick pounding I couldn’t feel him eating me very much but it was a complete turn on for me!
Awesome do that everytime he will soon crave the taste and smell. You can also do a snowball it's a blowjob and you don't swallow and kiss him and push his cum into his mouth. Enjoy the training

I’m sorry I never would call my partner a “pig”.
From Christine-
I guess that might sound bad. However, I have had to
help Ray literally clean that word from his skin (his butt) as it was scribbled
on him with magic marker by some of his "friends" at some initiation party.

I also know he thinks and refers to himself frequently as a "pig".
Besides, licking my cummy pussy is one thing, but he also "felches"
from my butthole and "polishes the knob" of my Bull after anal.
I never would have though it then, but now I am very gladly married to a pig!

From Christine-
I guess that might sound bad. However, I have had to
help Ray literally clean that word from his skin (his butt) as it was scribbled
on him with magic marker by some of his "friends" at some initiation party.

I also know he thinks and refers to himself frequently as a "pig".
Besides, licking my cummy pussy is one thing, but he also "felches"
from my butthole and "polishes the knob" of my Bull after anal.
I never would have though it then, but now I am very gladly married to a pig!
Sounds like he cleans up from everywhere

Sounds like he cleans up from everywhere
From Christine-
He told me that even just being a fluffer at these parties can
get pretty nasty. They know Ray is submissive so they put him through his paces.
Making him suck the tops, rim the newbie bottoms and then clean-up.

I haven't scene or watched him but it does sound like he's much more
of a pig than the guys that are going to bottom for the first time.

Back