What do women think of men who eat their creampies?

My personal experience is varied. My wife was disgusted at first that I would eat her after fucking her and cumming, then she began to like it. When I did it after some other guy fucked her, she went absolutely wild. We're swingers and I have run into many women who would not allow me to eat them when they were full of cum. I'm curious as to how women feel about it and why.
My ex girlfriend ask me to eat her after i cum in her I never really minded to do that I never said no . I ready to go to the next step black cock cum

First time a girl tried to kiss me after she swallowed my load I almost puked. Several girls later I realized how much the girl liked it.
First time a girl asked me to go down on her after I'd finished I said no way.
One girl said she would cum quick if I licked her(I'd already unloaded in her). I went down and she came hard very quickly.
I'm not a fan of sperm in my mouth but I do these things because women, including my wife LOVE it.

I like being eaten out by hubby after my pussy has been stretched and cummed inside. Although I don't think he actually likes the semen. I think he just wants to maximize the dirtiness and pleasure. I don't think I ever saw it as anything other than loving from his part and myself appreciative that he approves of the intense pleasure i get from it all.
Agreed that's exactly what it's all about

I like being eaten out by hubby after my pussy has been stretched and cummed inside. Although I don't think he actually likes the semen. I think he just wants to maximize the dirtiness and pleasure. I don't think I ever saw it as anything other than loving from his part and myself appreciative that he approves of the intense pleasure i get from it all.
I love cleaning my lady after she's full of cum she has explosive orgasms after she's been cummed in and I love holding her legs tight so I can continue to lick as she orgasms

I remember the 1st time I went down on my wife after her regular bull had finished in her.
It wasn't something that I really wanted to try but both my wife and her regular bull were very keen for me to try.
I had been wearing chastity for the whole day and was feeling very horny all day knowing that we were meeting Becky's bull on the evening and I was going to be watching.
Once the her bull had cum in her for the second time Becky invited me over to clean up as she usually did, however this time I was extremely turned on, wearing chastity all day had contributed a lot to how i was feeling this special evening , I hesitated for moment and then Becky said that she make worth my while if I just tried it.
As I climbed onto the bed and began to put my head down between Becky's legs I could see a lot of cum oozing out of her pussy, I hesitated again before feeling Becky's hand on the back of my head pushing my face towards her pussy, I started licking slowly and I could feel the bull's cum becoming quite stringy in my mouth, Becky had started growing and slowly getting louder as she pushed my face in harder and started to grind against my face, then I noticed something that I didn't expect!
My dick had become so hard in its cage it was beginning to hurt as it pushed against the bars of the cage, the humiliation and feeling of submission was turning me in a way I had never imagined or experienced before but completely blew my mind.
Needless to say this quickly became a regular thing with regular bull's.

Last edited:
Katie loves it, its important for her to include me, so eating and gently lapping her tender, well used pussy feels very caring and loving.
I was shy to do it the first few times but her current BBC daddy bull has the most clean but strong tasting cum iv ever encountered!
So much so, that I get disappointed when it's gone! Lol.
I found a patch on the mattress and we both smelled it together and both were equally as impressed! I then sucked the sheet to get some flavour before we left the hotel and went home.
I.was tempted to take the 5 minute drive back late that night , just to taste the bedsheet again!..... not addicted... definitely not, noooo. Its just nice 😂.
Wowwww super hot & inspiring for fellow cum cleanup cuck hubby who'll be on neverending cum eating duty soon!

From Christine -
The first time, the guy told Ray to "scrub up" (eat my cummed-in pussy)
I didn't think he was actually going to do it. When he did, I was like, "Oh my God! That's so gross
and disgusting." He even tried kissing me afterward but I quickly pushed his face away.

I don't think I ever really looked or felt the same way about him since. I know that sounds mean,
but it was pretty much the same way I felt when I saw him getting fucked the first time.
My cuck came pretrained by his first wife, my girlfriend, so I wasn't shocked.

She not only made him eat up her lovers semen from wherever they ejaculated, when she let him masturbate he had to cum in a shot glass and swallow it in front of her.

Like you, when I actually saw a Lover make him rim him after I would'nt, and then fucked him infront of me making him cry, it certainly changed the way I see him. How could it not?

Now it actually excites me, its erotic forplay for me knowing it will keep tommy submissive and compliant for a happy household. After I've had a dozen or more orgasms on a certain lovers too long cock who needs to go balls deep to ejaculate he will finish inside my cuck.

Seveal sexually confident Bulls have taken great pleasure out of humiliating him in front of me. Like you, I know it sounds mean but it really makes my husband so easy to live with I could care less what others think.

The best part is I always wanted to wear the pants in any marriage, the reason I married my girlfriends little dicked premature ejaculating cuck in the first place. After that first time I saw him submit, and so humiliatingly Dominated, I knew I had full license to lead our relationship.

Last edited:
On the subject of cum eating, how do ladies feel about your man eating the cum out of your ass when your bull has filled you up or maybe even cum from a DP dripping out of both ass and pussy, do you make your boy eat that as well? Do you enjoy it? How many men enjoy eating a cum filled ass hole?

On the subject of cum eating, how do ladies feel about your man eating the cum out of your ass when your bull has filled you up or maybe even cum from a DP dripping out of both ass and pussy, do you make your boy eat that as well? Do you enjoy it? How many men enjoy eating a cum filled ass hole?
It's been a long time, but I loved doing this with my college girlfriend. There was no 'make' involved, it was a natural evolution for us.

She liked doing it too -- both 'being cleaned' and 'cleaning', whether it was mine or one of our girlfriends' or my roommate's.

It's been a long time, but I loved doing this with my college girlfriend. There was no 'make' involved, it was a natural evolution for us.

She liked doing it too -- both 'being cleaned' and 'cleaning', whether it was mine or one of our girlfriends' or my roommate's.
Yea it is hot. My man loves it. I’m not a big cum eater but I love to feed my man my cum filled holes. Really love it when two men have DP’d me and filled both holes with cum them sit on my hubbys face and let him clean up both holes.

Yea it is hot. My man loves it. I’m not a big cum eater but I love to feed my man my cum filled holes. Really love it when two men have DP’d me and filled both holes with cum them sit on my hubbys face and let him clean up both holes.
I wish my wife would be adventurous enough to do this. My girlfriend was, of course, but I can think of few things I'd love more than to have my wife do this.

Well I get pretty kinky when playing with white women and I'd eat my cum from your ass and your pussy

Back