what do black guys think about more conservative, traditional, or "racist" women?

Hahaha, like the previous brotha up above stated, I tolerate them! Would I talk to a white woman or date one? Depends because the features that I like on a woman isn't something that white women have! But, I am definitely grateful and appreciative for Black women and Latina women! White women cannot compete with Black women or Latina women, period!!
I don't want to seem rude or disrespectful to anyone obviously! :/

But I feel that generally white women tend to be considered more attractive by society? That's what it seems like anyway. I sometimes hear complaints from black women about these mixed race relationships too. I don't know too much about Latina women though lol

lol so just because I don't like to travel doesn't mean my views are somehow less relevant :p

How about you? have you explored the world much either? I feel like you probably haven't :/ Sorry!

Sorry this isn't meant to be disrespectful but @krat0s_17 has a bit of a point. Take a look at this thread for example. A lot of black men are saying it's actually easier to sleep with conservative women to the point of infidelity

Obviously everyone is different and you might not be like that, but this is the general trend :lips:

Yea I don’t wanna be that guy but like cmon it’s mostly white women doin this cuck ******* but aye we ain’t complaint we love ya ya give us what the others won’t as easily 😍

Well :/ I feel like a lot of this is a fantasy of white men too. Like if anything, white men enjoy this sort of thing more than we do.

Yeah
Even more difficult
When pregnant and hungry

I'm sorry to hear about that :/ But I hope you two somehow find a solution or have people who can help!

hey girl i def know what type of white pride girl you are rofl. I'd fuck the racism out of you tbh 🤭. I'd give you such good dick and stretch you so good you won't want a white boy no more. You'd fall in love with my 9 inches 😁

Even racist white girls can't resist bbc
They just need a sample, once you bottom them out, you will not be able to run them off.

Well :/ I feel like a lot of this is a fantasy of white men too. Like if anything, white men enjoy this sort of thing more than we do.

I'm sorry to hear about that :/ But I hope you two somehow find a solution or have people who can help!
Yeah
Thx
She got therapist
To help

Sorry this isn't meant to be disrespectful but @krat0s_17 has a bit of a point. Take a look at this thread for example. A lot of black men are saying it's actually easier to ******* with conservative women to the point of infidelity

Obviously everyone is different and you might not be like that, but this is the general trend :lips:
I'll DM you :p I need to talk about a few things with you

Giiirl you should just find a guy right now lol. If it doesn't hurt anyone and if everyone is okay with it, then why not right? Be lucky that you're boyfriend is so open-minded too. You've been given a great gift so you might as well use it :cautious::cautious:. Just give up and give in to temptation :cool::cool::cool:
Interracial relationships are so common now it's considered racist if you don't sleep with a black guy lol. Kidding ofc

As far as this topic goes, yes being racist is bad but there are a lot of black men into it too. So you're going to be very controversial either way so just ignore the bad comments :(.
Another thing I've noticed is that there are black men who want to "teach you a lesson" as it were? It'll be hard to explain but a lot of them will want to take their frustration out on you if they know you're racist as you're almost the source of their problems. If you're into raceplay or racial domination fantasies too, you'll get black guys who'd be into that too. Google up BNWO. Some if it is too extreme but it's also a kink some people have.

Once you go black you can't go back lol

Thank you for the support :) Yes I'll ignore all the "haters". But no, I think the idea of babies are a bit too far :/ I'm sorry I don't even know why people bring pregnancy up so much

Lol! Yes I've heard that from I few people already. I think it has to do with the contrast of a proper woman and then a naughtier side to her. Men are strange like that I guess XD

Sorry if I can ask, why did you two share an apartment with each other initially?
Why do you think that its too far?

Giiirl you should just find a guy right now lol. If it doesn't hurt anyone and if everyone is okay with it, then why not right? Be lucky that you're boyfriend is so open-minded too. You've been given a great gift so you might as well use it :cautious::cautious:. Just give up and give in to temptation :cool::cool::cool:
Interracial relationships are so common now it's considered racist if you don't ******* with a black guy lol. Kidding ofc

As far as this topic goes, yes being racist is bad but there are a lot of black men into it too. So you're going to be very controversial either way so just ignore the bad comments :(.
Another thing I've noticed is that there are black men who want to "teach you a lesson" as it were? It'll be hard to explain but a lot of them will want to take their frustration out on you if they know you're racist as you're almost the source of their problems. If you're into raceplay or racial domination fantasies too, you'll get black guys who'd be into that too. Google up BNWO. Some if it is too extreme but it's also a kink some people have.

Once you go black you can't go back lol
I completely agree. To me its the best turn on because women get the most aroused when they are fucked by someone they are "not supposed to". Nothing better than a good wet pussy. Taboo makes the pussy tingle more. 😏

Reactions: BLJ
The meeting was finally set for a hotel room in the suburbs. They couple had had a lot of spoken and written communication with “Tay” (the bull) to make sure all were clear on what the other side wanted, and to make sure there were no misunderstandings and to allay any concerns the couple had. However, they were sure Tay was the one. They had been wanting to do this for a while but proceeded cautiously due to the current climate, and had decided to play it safe and keep it at fantasy level. But they were keen on this one. The husband remarked to the wife how refined he appeared and stated that he spoke well and seemed refined compared to other blacks. What made it exciting was the forbidden or taboo aspect of the whole thing. These were not the type of people they would mix with ordinarily. They didn't think of themselves as racist. It is just that they were more comfortable and felt they had more in common with people of other races and other nationalities. And the taboo aspect of the lifestyle of having his wife animalistically fucked by muscular strong well-hung american blacks was the big pull for them and other couples like them in the lifestyle.
“Tay” also had been in this “interracial” thing for a while but soon realized that to these types of people, he was just a walking BBC, and the only thing that mattered to most them was just his length and girth and that he must have an exaggerated sexual appetite, like a fuck a_nimal. He even recalled an argument on a forum that turned racial (where whites reveal their true colors and views on blacks), where a white woman said that she didn’t even like the blacks at all, that she just used these sites to obtain good physical sex.
Fast forward to the hotel room, and something clicks for them. It's really happening! After several weeks of vetting and being cautious, It was about to happen. Tay suddenly said he had to get some XL sized condoms from his jacket. They couldn't believe this. XL condoms???...no way! Their faces turned as pink as fresh-cut hams with excitement...a bull with a 'monster cock'? This was too good to be true!

Well, they got that part right. Tay reached into his jacket pocket for "the condoms", but retrieved a piece instead. Then BLAM! ....BLAM! One s.hot delivered right into the middle of their pink faces, like a brick through a window.

Apart from the obvious loss, what was just as bad, if not worse was the scandal and ignominy the survivors had to deal with when the sordid matter became public; that the wife and the husband practised a certain disturbingly promiscuous "lifestyle" in which she crudely fornicated with well-endowed black men (or BBCs, as they called them in the lifestyle, and sometimes even arranged orgies where she would have sex with several well-hung black men at the same time. Her parents were a pleasant retired couple with decent down-to-earth mid-western values, and wherever they went (restaurants, stores even church), people would whisper and gossip, sometimes maliciously. Same stigma for the k ids and grandk ids, too. She was figuratively d ead too, to her surviving family and relatives, as none of them ever mentioned her name again.

And all this because a woman decided to selfishly behave like a human toilet to get her sexual thrills.

Now this may be fiction, but life has a habit of sometimes or often imitating art, if you catch my drift...

Back