what do black guys think about more conservative, traditional, or "racist" women?

Thanks for the reply and the support! I appreciate it :) I guess this "Taboo" thing is common even for black people too. We've all been raise a certain way so I think we should at least try to tolerate more and judge less.

I agree! There needs to be some discreteness because people's sexual lives isn't the same as their public life.
Discretion

Damn right she tight little whyte b itche wanted mah Black pole every day
Did you fuck his white wife often? His wife seems to be a very nice, friendly white Lady that loves being fucked bareback by black men and seems to be happy to have and raise their black babies. Sounds like she is a fine Natural white woman and wife that rightly desires and enjoys being fucked by black Alpha males. Why does it surprise you that she wanted your black pole every day? After all it is the source of great pleasure for her.
Are you the ******* of any of her black babies?
Is his wife still your bitch?
Jake, Christy's white husband said the last time you fucked his wife was 3 years ago.

Did you fuck his white wife often? His wife seems to be a very nice, friendly white Lady that loves being fucked bareback by black men and seems to be happy to have and raise their black babies. Sounds like she is a fine Natural white woman and wife that rightly desires and enjoys being fucked by black Alpha males. Why does it surprise you that she wanted your black pole every day? After all it is the source of great pleasure for her.
Are you the ******* of any of her black babies?
Is his wife still your bitch?
Jake, Christy's white husband said the last time you fucked his wife was 3 years ago.
Haha stupid whyte boi cucks everywhere she fucking whyte b itche whore had one black b aby when they moved in with sure probably mine got plenty of other whyte b aby mama

Interesting thread, tnx for posting. I understand you completely because I come from a region with a similar perplexity. Yes, there really are bulls that enjoy fucking "racist" white girls more than anything, it has a certain paradox to it. Some bulls around here just act like emotionally hurt sissies. Just ignore them honey. That is why I also wonder a lot about you. In the same scenario of you being brought up as a proper, patriotic white girl, does it in the same way paradoxically create an unexplainable urge inside you to breed some good bull and deliver black babies?
Thank you for the support :) Yes I'll ignore all the "haters". But no, I think the idea of babies are a bit too far :/ I'm sorry I don't even know why people bring pregnancy up so much

I only find conservative women attractive. Personally, something about turning a woman out in private is significantly hotter than the public slur

Lol! Yes I've heard that from I few people already. I think it has to do with the contrast of a proper woman and then a naughtier side to her. Men are strange like that I guess XD
Yeah
Mustafa is Africa immigrant
Think from Nigeria
We shared apartment with him
For couple months
Sorry if I can ask, why did you two share an apartment with each other initially?

My wife is not racist but she leans conservative. She is your normal everyday mature married white woman, she's in her early 60s so you have some insight on what generation she was brought up in. She was raised in a time period where white girls dating black guys was verboten so she really had no choice in the matter during her dating years. Being "conservative" doesn't make you racist, does it?

NOTE: My wife did admit to me after we started getting into IR cuckolding that she did have a night at the NCO Club back in the very early 80s when she was about 20 years old where she encountered a black guy who struck up a conversation with her and she thought about going back to his room with him but chickened out because someone might find out. Back in the day it was hard to buck societal norms, especially if you are a white girl growing up in the south. She was never going to tell me that because she thought I might see her in a different light so you can see how much pressure society puts on people when it comes to race.

Thank you for the support :) Yes I'll ignore all the "haters". But no, I think the idea of babies are a bit too far :/ I'm sorry I don't even know why people bring pregnancy up so much

Lol! Yes I've heard that from I few people already. I think it has to do with the contrast of a proper woman and then a naughtier side to her. Men are strange like that I guess XD

Sorry if I can ask, why did you two share an apartment with each other initially?
Wife quit job
After she gave birth
We had to find
Another place to live
Couldn't afford rent old apartment
Eric found us place
But
It came with room mate
Mustafa
Christy like him
So we took it

I agree with you on that :p Racism is bad on both sides. Yes I'm very open to learning but you also have to tolerate my points of view too :3 Communication is very important!
Black folks cannot affect white folks lives the way racist whites affect black folks lives. That being said F racists white folks

hi!

I don't have a lot of experience interacting with black guys. But I've noticed that a lot of them have this fantasy of sleeping with a more "racist" or "conservative" white woman? I know everyone is different but I've seen this theme more than a few times. I only say "racist" because it's just a stereotype more reserved or shy women get for their more humble backgrounds :3

Correct me if I am wrong or if you have any other opinions or ideas please don't be afraid to comment!

What are your guy's thoughts? I was raised in a more traditional or "white" family so there might be things a lot of black people might find controversial when it comes to my opinions. Like if I were to have "racist": tendencies but said that I would be willing to entertain some black guys what would you guys do to me? ;)
Simple the only thought is to fuck the racist out of here and she’ll see why she’s been mistaken

Gabrielle Santini got the Racist Bitch Fucked out of her in 2000 while attending WKU in her pursuit of a journalism degree.

Attachments

• IMG_5045.jpeg
    IMG_5045.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 176
  • IMG_5044.jpeg
    IMG_5044.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 138
  • IMG_4509.jpeg
    IMG_4509.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 130
  • IMG_4394.jpeg
    IMG_4394.jpeg
    1,020 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_0774.jpeg
    IMG_0774.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 125
  • IMG_1694.jpeg
    IMG_1694.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 114
  • IMG_1690.jpeg
    IMG_1690.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0268.jpeg
    IMG_0268.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 139
  • IMG_0172.jpeg
    IMG_0172.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 164
  • IMG_0204.jpeg
    IMG_0204.jpeg
    965.4 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_0096.jpeg
    IMG_0096.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 186
  • IMG_1770.jpeg
    IMG_1770.jpeg
    15.5 KB · Views: 175
nancy was very scared of black men but 1 guy found out her being shy and scared was her way of saying do what ever you like to me she was a teen then and he realy worked her over almost every day she never said a thing

I think it definitely depends on where and the people/ideals you grew up with. It's very frowned upon to say it publicly, but me personally I love racist, traditional, conservative white women. Won't go too into detail here for obvious reasons, but just the rawness of the taboo is insanely hot, knowing they think a certain way about us but secretly want "BBC". The more "tendencies" they have, the better and naughtier it is. Has to be kept private and discreet though.

Speaking strictly in fantasy, kink, fetish scenarios. Behaving like this out in the streets is different. Context matters
Good summary. I’m right there with you

I... tolerate them. Not a big fan, but I'll order one off the menu if I must. I did enjoy taking down a Boston elitist after we were stuck with each other because of her attitude.

What's so wrong with being grateful and appreciative?
Hahaha, like the previous brotha up above stated, I tolerate them! Would I talk to a white woman or date one? Depends because the features that I like on a woman isn't something that white women have! But, I am definitely grateful and appreciative for Black women and Latina women! White women cannot compete with Black women or Latina women, period!!

Last edited:
Hahaha, like the previous brotha up above stated, I tolerate them! Would I talk to a white woman or date one? Depends because the features that I like on a woman isn't something that white women have! But, I am definitely grateful and appreciative for Black women and Latina women! White women cannot compete with Black women or Latina women, period!!
:rolleyes:

And so many Black men fall in that category too even on this website! You would think they would learn by now!!
(y) (y) (y)
What's so wrong with being grateful and appreciative?
"Grateful and appreciative" for what exactly???? Who else apart from "pussy-beggars" would really want to fuck some of these women??? Grateful for a "chance" to have sex with a busted p ig, so grandpa can get his rocks off on seeing grandma being smashed by big-dicked blacks with zero-to-low zero standards and self-esteem? As he said above, some black men simply are unwilling or unable to learn or evolve. Tragic.

Back