what do black guys think about more conservative, traditional, or "racist" women?

hi!

I don't have a lot of experience interacting with black guys. But I've noticed that a lot of them have this fantasy of sleeping with a more "racist" or "conservative" white woman? I know everyone is different but I've seen this theme more than a few times. I only say "racist" because it's just a stereotype more reserved or shy women get for their more humble backgrounds :3

Correct me if I am wrong or if you have any other opinions or ideas please don't be afraid to comment!

What are your guy's thoughts? I was raised in a more traditional or "white" family so there might be things a lot of black people might find controversial when it comes to my opinions. Like if I were to have "racist": tendencies but said that I would be willing to entertain some black guys what would you guys do to me? ;)
I really love how they come out discreet

And I married into one of those families, from Sweden.
Conservative doesn't mean racist.
Reserved doesn't mean racist.
Being 'proud' of your heritage doesn't mean looking down on other groups as 'less than'.
She's European, white guilt is an American thing. Not sure how I feel about that term but it is related to whites realizing either their intergenerational privilege or the systematic racism that until now, they didn't realize that's an everyday challenge for millions.
If she doesn't want to get pregnant, simply use protection.

So why is she here?

So, racist and conservative are at the same end of the scale? Wow.
She needs to read other posts. However, this site is about fucking, not renovating homes. Guys will be talking about fucking.

Same s.hit as before.

The old 'Mandingo' and 'savage gang bang' fantasy that goes back to the 19th century.

I don't want anything to do with her. She is the exact type that will yell r.ape if she is found out.
Plus, there are plenty of brothers who don't have any self-respect and will play out her racist fantasy.
I prefer women who at least respect me. Others can risk it with her.

I'm not some evil witch who'll claim to do false things or lie about others. Just because I have a preference for people for one thing and something else for another doesn't mean I look down on anyone.
I think you have a chip on your shoulder against white people and it's making you racist too. But instead you're racist towards white people!
Even if this is really negative thanks for at least saying your thoughts :/

I'm not some evil witch who'll claim to do false things or lie about others. Just because I have a preference for people for one thing and something else for another doesn't mean I look down on anyone.
I think you have a chip on your shoulder against white people and it's making you racist too. But instead you're racist towards white people!
What are your preferences then? Sex with black men but stability with your white boyfriend? I'm just trying to understand your point, you can't approach the subject of black people having a chip on their shoulders until you understand the weight of the log.....your privilege is enabling you to choose when you think it's ok to pro black....it's important that we communicate and discuss these things: You are clearly very bright and keen to learn so let's carry on the debate with respect to each others point of view! Racism is racism which we both acknowledge is evil and incredibly damaging, yes?

What are your preferences then? Sex with black men but stability with your white boyfriend? I'm just trying to understand your point, you can't approach the subject of black people having a chip on their shoulders until you understand the weight of the log.....your privilege is enabling you to choose when you think it's ok to pro black....it's important that we communicate and discuss these things: You are clearly very bright and keen to learn so let's carry on the debate with respect to each others point of view! Racism is racism which we both acknowledge is evil and incredibly damaging, yes?

I agree with you on that :p Racism is bad on both sides. Yes I'm very open to learning but you also have to tolerate my points of view too :3 Communication is very important!

I agree with you on that :p Racism is bad on both sides. Yes I'm very open to learning but you also have to tolerate my points of view too :3 Communication is very important!
Hence my point about respect but I don't tolerate I seek to understand your views, where are they from, etc etc

hi!

I don't have a lot of experience interacting with black guys. But I've noticed that a lot of them have this fantasy of sleeping with a more "racist" or "conservative" white woman? I know everyone is different but I've seen this theme more than a few times. I only say "racist" because it's just a stereotype more reserved or shy women get for their more humble backgrounds :3

Correct me if I am wrong or if you have any other opinions or ideas please don't be afraid to comment!

What are your guy's thoughts? I was raised in a more traditional or "white" family so there might be things a lot of black people might find controversial when it comes to my opinions. Like if I were to have "racist": tendencies but said that I would be willing to entertain some black guys what would you guys do to me? ;)
Ive read this likie 4 times and I still have no idea what you are talking about or what exactly youre trying to get acress as a question?

Hmmm, 'chip on my shoulder', 'against white people', 'racist toward white people'?
In spite of knowing this rabbit hole too well, I'll bite because you seem to need lots of things explained to you. You've certainly embraced racial troupes, haven't you?

There is no basis to say I have a 'chip on my shoulder' since it's usually used to describe black men who speak up instead of being quiet and going along. So, it's an insult because you dismiss the seriousness of my point with a very poor attempt at flipping it back on me. Understand, you asked the question, again poorly, so now you want to insult those who answered. Typical.

As far as me being racist, wrong again. If you are able, read my post slower, you would see that I was married to a white woman (Sweden) for years. Lots of my family are white, and half white. My neighbors, friends, some past girlfriends, colleagues, and staff are full of white people whom I like, love and respect.
So, don't drag them down to your level. I just don't like you.

Blacks in the US can be hateful bigots, but as a group, we cannot be racists. We don't control systems and processes.

Ive read this likie 4 times and I still have no idea what you are talking about or what exactly youre trying to get acress as a question?
The point is to get some attention.
She/He has brought up the racism thing hidden behind 'nordic pride', black men fucking conservative/racist women over and over on forum thread after thread.
I still think it's a man writing about his own fetish.

Hmmm, 'chip on my shoulder', 'against white people', 'racist toward white people'?
In spite of knowing this rabbit hole too well, I'll bite because you seem to need lots of things explained to you. You've certainly embraced racial troupes, haven't you?

There is no basis to say I have a 'chip on my shoulder' since it's usually used to describe black men who speak up instead of being quiet and going along. So, it's an insult because you dismiss the seriousness of my point with a very poor attempt at flipping it back on me. Understand, you asked the question, again poorly, so now you want to insult those who answered. Typical.

As far as me being racist, wrong again. If you are able, read my post slower, you would see that I was married to a white woman (Sweden) for years. Lots of my family are white, and half white. My neighbors, friends, some past girlfriends, colleagues, and staff are full of white people whom I like, love and respect.
I just don't like you.

Blacks in the US can be hateful bigots, but as a group, we cannot be racists. We don't control systems and processes.

"So, don't drag them down to your level. I just don't like you".

Love this!!!! Also because you don't tow the line and be a grateful buck for whatever white leftovers get tossed to you, now you're labelled as having "a chip on your shoulder" (yep, that stereotypical trope) and as a troublemaker. As you say, "she" is probably a white guy with a racial (read "black) fetish. Shocked. Not.

The idea of a fetish developing from a taboo isn't an uncommon one :devilish::devilish::devilish:. I'm sure there's a lot of typically racist women who've had a fetish for BBC (like Anne Coulter 🤢🤮). Racism doesn't stop a women from BBC but girl you should at least try to be less racist if you can
But ignore all those guys that are making mean comments about you. I know you have a lot of think about because changing what you've known all your life can be hard!

I think it definitely depends on where and the people/ideals you grew up with. It's very frowned upon to say it publicly, but me personally I love racist, traditional, conservative white women. Won't go too into detail here for obvious reasons, but just the rawness of the taboo is insanely hot, knowing they think a certain way about us but secretly want "BBC". The more "tendencies" they have, the better and naughtier it is. Has to be kept private and discreet though.

Speaking strictly in fantasy, kink, fetish scenarios. Behaving like this out in the streets is different. Context matters

I think it definitely depends on where and the people/ideals you grew up with. It's very frowned upon to say it publicly, but me personally I love racist, traditional, conservative white women. Won't go too into detail here for obvious reasons, but just the rawness of the taboo is insanely hot, knowing they think a certain way about us but secretly want "BBC". The more "tendencies" they have, the better and naughtier it is. Has to be kept private and discreet though.

Speaking strictly in fantasy, kink, fetish scenarios. Behaving like this out in the streets is different. Context matters

Thanks for the reply and the support! I appreciate it :) I guess this "Taboo" thing is common even for black people too. We've all been raise a certain way so I think we should at least try to tolerate more and judge less.

I agree! There needs to be some discreteness because people's sexual lives isn't the same as their public life.

hi!

I don't have a lot of experience interacting with black guys. But I've noticed that a lot of them have this fantasy of sleeping with a more "racist" or "conservative" white woman?

All white people are racist.

It is impossible to live in this world and not soak some of the BS in. It's just to what extent. So if a blk man has had sex with a white woman then he's had a sex with a racist. A conservative woman ? Again no such thing. Their videos just have not been released yet. All women are dirt bags and I don't mean to be rude when I say that. But all women are freaks.

I know everyone is different but I've seen this theme more than a few times. I only say "racist" because it's just a stereotype more reserved or shy women get for their more humble backgrounds :3

No such thing as a reserved or shy woman. They just put on that act to men they don't like with all that "I'm not that type of girl" "i need to get to know you" sh*t

I was raised in a more traditional or "white" family

Why do so many white woman on here like to present them like they are some sorta Mary Muthafukkin Poppins ? Who are you trying to fool ?

so there might be things a lot of black people might find controversial when it comes to my opinions. Like if I were to have "racist": tendencies but said that I would be willing to entertain some black guys what would you guys do to me? ;)

Look man. We are used to racist white ppl. We expect it. If white women is sucking my dk ? I don't give a fk about her "opinions" an also understand this too

The BBC is an equal opportunity employer.

Black guys will and do bang White chicks. But NOT at the exclusion of Black or non white chicks. We’re guys first… which means most of us bang ANY female that looks right.

Thanks for the reply and the support! I appreciate it :) I guess this "Taboo" thing is common even for black people too. We've all been raise a certain way so I think we should at least try to tolerate more and judge less.

I agree! There needs to be some discreteness because people's sexual lives isn't the same as their public life.
Interesting thread, tnx for posting. I understand you completely because I come from a region with a similar perplexity. Yes, there really are bulls that enjoy fucking "racist" white girls more than anything, it has a certain paradox to it. Some bulls around here just act like emotionally hurt sissies. Just ignore them honey. That is why I also wonder a lot about you. In the same scenario of you being brought up as a proper, patriotic white girl, does it in the same way paradoxically create an unexplainable urge inside you to breed some good bull and deliver black babies?

Racist wife or racist husband?
Personally, I love the idea of a rich white wife taking a BBC lover who becomes her pimp and ultimately he makes her streetwalk, she fucks strangers in a back alley and then gets picked up by a police patrol, so then her hitherto oblivious husband has to come to the police station to bail her out.

hi!

I only find conservative women attractive. Personally, something about turning a woman out in private is significantly hotter than the public slur

So, don't drag them down to your level. I just don't like you.

Yah, King Edward - you have a whole bunch of "big chips" on those shoulders ... and actually, we love'em .... lol. :lips:

King Edward Chips.gif

Back