What did you do for your bull that you never did for your husband?

Wearing a collar and doing everyting he want ,every dirty thing !!:mstickle::threesome::sex::qos::qos:
He owned me and im his slut
I say yes sir to him
I never do these for my hubby ...
Now babe say to me what do you want to do with me ?
I got leashed a few weeks ago without any warning. Found it so hot & it made me feel ultra submissive to my lover. He essentially used a black leather belt and pulled it round the bed frame. Michael sat nearby and as he penetrated me he pulled the belt and it tightened around my neck. I've never felt so dominated before and he looks over at hubs and tells him that the belt signifies ownership & I am basically his property, his pussy to use. It made me feel like his whore & it made me realise I would never act like this with Michael. I'm his wife, not his whore. Gregg on the other hand......
J
Xozoxoxo

I never let my husband pick my bulls, but over New Years I fucked another guy my bull picked out for me in the back seat of his Escalade right outside the club where he introduced us. I also never had sex with my husband in a club bathroom, but have with 2 different bulls. And anal - my husband tried anal with me on our honeymoon but it didn’t work. He couldn’t get it to go in, and it hurt to try. I’ve had anal with almost all of my bulls. I get so horny and worked up that it loosens things up a little.

Like many of the women here I have found out the pleasure of anal sex with black guys. Most husband tend to ask you and so they never get it, with BBCs they make you sored first, so it became only an obvious consequence. Same thing to swallow, they don’t need it to ask you, because you desire it like them .

Two big things stand out with Black Bulls -- 1. She moans a lot! It's loud and animalistic at times. With me, there's been heavy breathing, but that's about it. And she moans while she sucks his cock like it's driving her crazy. 2. She rims him. Never done that with me. She was sucking him and he just rolled over and she devoured his ass. He didn't have to say a word.

Another thing is deepthroat. She won't do this with me but put a black cock in her mouth and she will try to swallow all of it. In fact, the whole blowjob is different with a black man. With me, it's quick and mechanical. There's no moaning, no deepthroat, and when I cum, she spits it out in the sink. With a black cock, she worships it. She goes slow like she's savoring it. When he finally cums, she swallows every drop and keeps milking his cock with her mouth for a long time after. It's really something to watch!

When we were together, my cuck ex wanted desperately to fuck my ass but he always hurt me trying even though he was small so I didn’t let him. But my black boyfriend at the time wanted to take my ass so without question I let him. He didn’t hurt me at all even with all 9 inches. Cuck majorly got his feelings hurt hearing about me taking all of that bbc in my ass.
Great post. As I was reading it, I was immediately reminded of this cute single frame comic I found online somewhere over the years:

2005-05-30_151451_fcThrilled.jpg

I have been doing a lot of anal since I met my current bull. I've tried it with my boyfriend before, but never really liked it. But my bull wanted it the first time we had sex and I was in such a stage of submission that I would have agreed to anything. After seeing him a couple of times it turns out that I really enjoy it, even though his cock is huge. He is very gentle in the beginning and builds it up slowly.

Also swallowed a lot and done facials and stuff like that, which I only tried once or twice before. I think I would be willing to try almost anything with my bull because he just has a way of making it sexy and exciting :)

I do whatever my black men ask!My husband begs for things but I dont listen.But Ill be as dirty as my lovers want me to be! I rim their black ass,suck they friends,fuck groups of they friends,I sucked my boyfriends dad off and swallowed and fucked him! I let a few of my lovers pimp me out on the street and in hotels,i let them ******* me on various *******,I let my black boyfriend put his baby in me twice but I lost both.Im a dirty little white wife ;)

Oral worship, rimming, swallow his cum.
Hi Ms. Matureblone. Ha ha. I LOVE your post. It made me think about myself what I do.

I'm not making fun of you, or judging you in any way whatsoever, but it's struck me the things that you wouldn't do because for me when it comes to intimacy with men the line doesn't stop with the things you mentioned, it starts with them. Every time I'm with a man sexually I automatically assume those 3 things are just the start of it all.

I do whatever my black men ask!My husband begs for things but I dont listen.But Ill be as dirty as my lovers want me to be! I rim their black ass,suck they friends,fuck groups of they friends,I sucked my boyfriends dad off and swallowed and fucked him! I let a few of my lovers pimp me out on the street and in hotels,i let them ******* me on various *******,I let my black boyfriend put his baby in me twice but I lost both.Im a dirty little white wife ;)
Sorry to read the last bit. Just carry on, babe.

It's the strangest thing that ever happened to me. To basically be one person and switch completely when with my bull(s). They put me in a totally alien headspace where I change totally. Anal for instance was always scary for me. My main bulll is over 9 and he wanted to go balls deep. I just said yes sir and proceeded to train my ass each day enlisting Michael a help with plugs etc. He was stretching me out while caged knowing he was doing this for my bulls. NOT HIM. Lmao
Jamie
Xoxox

It's the strangest thing that ever happened to me. To basically be one person and switch completely when with my bull(s). They put me in a totally alien headspace where I change totally. Anal for instance was always scary for me. My main bulll is over 9 and he wanted to go balls deep. I just said yes sir and proceeded to train my ass each day enlisting Michael a help with plugs etc. He was stretching me out while caged knowing he was doing this for my bulls. NOT HIM. Lmao
Jamie
Xoxox
Congrats. Such wicked, wonderful, fulfilling, natural activity. Nice for your cuckold hubby knowing not only is your amazing, beautiful white body forbidden to him, but that black men fill and use it in both ends at their leisure. Lucky cuck.

I never let my husband pick my bulls, but over New Years I fucked another guy my bull picked out for me in the back seat of his Escalade right outside the club where he introduced us. I also never had sex with my husband in a club bathroom, but have with 2 different bulls. And anal - my husband tried anal with me on our honeymoon but it didn’t work. He couldn’t get it to go in, and it hurt to try. I’ve had anal with almost all of my bulls. I get so horny and worked up that it loosens things up a little.

WOW!!!

Omg love to do have that ass

Back