What did you do for your bull that you never did for your husband?

Some men make good husbands, but not good lovers.

I found out my wife (fiancée at the time) was cheating on me, in college, with my best friend. Although she and I were living together, she was studying, and spending a lot of time with my best friend. That's was when I discovered my cuckold fetish.

After their affair got exposed, I confessed to the arousal I got from the two of them having sex. It was a confusing time for all three of us.

Nevertheless, I gave her and him permission to continue having sex, as long as I could watch them and maybe even join in. I wasn't sure if our engagement would survive, but I thought "what the hell, lets at least have some fun with this, if we can".

The first time I watched them have sex, I was blown away. She was such a different person with him. Not only was his cock much larger than mine, he could fuck my fiancée with a degree of energy I couldn't come close to. It was almost violent, lol, and she couldn't seem to get enough of him.

She was letting him fuck all three holes, swallowing his cum, even milking his cock after he came in her mouth, licking his butt hole, sucking his toes, etc. None of which she ever did with me and still doesn't. I did feel a bit of angst when I saw this, but the arousal I got, from watching her do this with him, was so strong it overcame the angst. I had never seen her enjoy sex so much.
Beautiful! Altogether beautiful. Wonderfully described and perfectly wankworthy.

Many things, Husband and wife relationship is more conservative, but with a Bull who controls things, the hotwife goes to much length in submissiveness
1 I never gave my ass to my husband, but regularly to my black muslim bulls
2 I always sucked creampie off the bulls limp cock, but never with husband
3. Allowed black Muslim bulls to cream all over my face and rub it around, but never with my husband
4 Allow my Muslim black bulls to abuse me, call me names
Ghasti

Probably only thing I have done for my Bulls that I haven't done for my husband is having a guy with his cock in a cage sitting in the corner of the room watching me fuck :p

TBH I can't think of anything that I haven't done with my husband that I have done with my lovers.....truth be told I have probably done more with hubby, especially in the BDSM way.
O.

Probably only thing I have done for my Bulls that I haven't done for my husband is having a guy with his cock in a cage sitting in the corner of the room watching me fuck :p

TBH I can't think of anything that I haven't done with my husband that I have done with my lovers.....truth be told I have probably done more with hubby, especially in the BDSM way.
O.
I'd love to use BDSM on you while fucking you without mercy!!

We have found that nearly all the bulls we have ever met or spoken to, they all have that one thing in common, and that isn't to fuck women, its to fuck wives. The kink goes both ways, if I have sex with another man, its because I enjoy the taboo of opening my legs for him when its meant to be only for my hubby's enjoyment. If I were single, i'd still enjoy the sex, but its the fact i'm married, with a ring on my finger, a family, a mortgage etc. and that i'm supposedly 'taken and off limits' that gives hubby and I a rush when cuckolding him. Feeding another man forbidden fruit is a lot of fun :)
Built for 🖤🖤

We are new to this lifestyle and my wife has only been with one bull so far and she can't figure out why she loses control and becomes submissive, she's not normally that way. I happen to love it but she said it's freaking her out a little. Any advice I could give her ?
Relax,enjoy the time and orgasm, it's a release and she will grow to love it

Back