What are best holiday/vacation Continents for bulls?

• Eastern Europe

Votes: 24 10.1%
  • Europe

Votes: 41 17.3%
  • Africa

Votes: 24 10.1%
  • South America

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • North America

Votes: 19 8.0%
  • Central America

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Australia and Oceania

Votes: 12 5.1%
  • Asia

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • Middle East

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Caribbean

Votes: 99 41.8%

• Total voters
Rota Spain !
(And I'm not saying that lightly because I've been around this whole planet at least twice !)
There is nowhere that even comes close to it especially in the summer time if you are a black man , especially American or British.
The nightlife doesn't even start until 11:30pm and during the summer any woman in Europe who has ever thought about being with a black man descends upon that place (especially the beach and the numbers are at least 7 to 1) in the summertime from 18 to 80 , there is a naval base right outside the gates of the city & to drive this point home again damn near every European woman who is there looks like all they did was workout , eat granola bars and ******* milk & honey ! (*All Natural too !!*)
All you need is to be in shape , have a pack of Fortunas , a good pitcher of Gin & Coz & let the good times roll !
I knew "Nin~jas" that lost weight just by being out every night, cause you're not going to get any "Sleep" none at all!🧸
Give me a call next time you are in Spain

This is why I said Australia since there is a very small black population to begin with. There are tons of gorgeous Aussie women even on this site who regularly say they have little to no options for themselves locally.

Plus, Australia is a stunning country and generally Australians are pretty health conscious and fit.
Yeah I do love Aussie white females
Let's make indian Aussies mixed population

Very true !! I was talking to a local black female in St. Martin who told me that the locals look down on black males who go nude on the nude beach there yet on the other hand they are trying to pick up all the white females they can do it’s a double standard that’s unavoidable.
You’re absolutely right. We were there for 2 weeks and never saw a nude black man on the nude beach!

Interesting. Did not know they was nude beaches in St. Martin but yeah I doubt white females, hot wives or cuckhold couple would bother with bull from another country besides the holiday destination.
We went to st Maarten looking for a bull. Would have been great if they were roaming the beaches but unfortunately that wasn’t the case. Met a couple of black men but things never developed! Maybe next time!

Back