What are best holiday/vacation Continents for bulls?

• Eastern Europe

Votes: 24 10.1%
  • Europe

Votes: 41 17.3%
  • Africa

Votes: 24 10.1%
  • South America

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • North America

Votes: 19 8.0%
  • Central America

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Australia and Oceania

Votes: 12 5.1%
  • Asia

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • Middle East

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Caribbean

Votes: 99 41.8%

• Total voters
What I meant by this is that’s the evaluation of one person or maybe some. I am saying if you ever went to it, I would be curious what’s your opinion !! While I am pretty sure you will agree with my take on it, it’s good for others to hear what your experience from attending !!
Well that will be a while for me to go to such event but will let you know my experience when I ever go in the future.

Maybe get a big team of bulls together for a trip to Iceland to change their history? They have 1000 years of white lineages and the girls aren’t satisfied with the bedroom performance of the men. Bull invasion!
My man this is about holidays that has a well established holiday destinations known for such activities for Bulls. Not invading a white dominated country due to some white cuckhold fantasy.

Besides Iceland is great country but I and I think for others aren't going there to only satisfy some Icelandic woman. And I think people are fine with or without guy like me being there.

My man this is about holidays that has a well established holiday destinations known for such activities for Bulls. Not invading a white dominated country due to some white cuckhold fantasy.

Besides Iceland is great country but I and I think for others aren't going there to only satisfy some Icelandic woman. And I think people are fine with or without guy like me being there.
Lol

it’s a crowdfunding opportunity!

The trouble with famous places is, everyone shows up. So, you'd have to find a potential playmate among a sea of sausages. Cap d'agde comes to mind. So do most of the places in Caribbean. Gambia and such are made famous by documentaries and YouTube and whatnot.

The trouble with famous places is, everyone shows up. So, you'd have to find a potential playmate among a sea of sausages. Cap d'agde comes to mind. So do most of the places in Caribbean. Gambia and such are made famous by documentaries and YouTube and whatnot.
Thanks for the tip GrandTorino. Yeah someone said Cap D'agde and Caribbean are the place to be. Not heard much about Gambia though. What that place like?

The big head scratcher is while we know it’s great for African men, would it be great for all black men. They may not take too kindly to you on their turf.
Kinda similar to the Caribbean in that regard. Plus, I'll be unsure of whether the women would go for a tourist or stick to the locals because there's already an established dynamic with them.

I'll respon
Kinda similar to the Caribbean in that regard. Plus, I'll be unsure of whether the women would go for a tourist or stick to the locals because there's already an established dynamic with them.
I'll respond to that, Oh Hell Yes! Most resorts and cruise ships will immediately fire an employee who has sex with guests. Let's say you are at Hedonism as a single black man. You are in a sexually charged atmosphere. There are women who are there in part at least to fuck Jamaican guys, but the black guys all work for the resort! They will be fired if they play with you.

Now it's Thursday night at Hedonism. There is a fetish show that night. The male and female dancers have amazing bodies. The show is very erotic. Women love it there are no dry pussies, anywhere!

I'm not going to refer to women as "sitting ducks", but this is like the perfect storm. You have a lot of beautiful horny women who want to try on a Jamaican, but they can't as not many locals can afford the price of admission. Lots of pent-up demand and no supply. I'm not saying any black guy will do, but I'm sure you understand you are at the front of the line.

I'll respon
I'll respond to that, Oh Hell Yes! Most resorts and cruise ships will immediately fire an employee who has sex with guests. Let's say you are at Hedonism as a single black man. You are in a sexually charged atmosphere. There are women who are there in part at least to fuck Jamaican guys, but the black guys all work for the resort! They will be fired if they play with you.

Now it's Thursday night at Hedonism. There is a fetish show that night. The male and female dancers have amazing bodies. The show is very erotic. Women love it there are no dry pussies, anywhere!

I'm not going to refer to women as "sitting ducks", but this is like the perfect storm. You have a lot of beautiful horny women who want to try on a Jamaican, but they can't as not many locals can afford the price of admission. Lots of pent-up demand and no supply. I'm not saying any black guy will do, but I'm sure you understand you are at the front of the line.
Brilliant insight.

Reminds me when I had this buddy who was a male stripper. He told me that if you wanted to get LAID, hang out around a male review. Dick dancers could fuck the patrons but only after hours and the sheer volume was overwhelming. If you want to be guaranteed not to get laid (but have more fun doing it), go to a all female strip club...

Back