What are best holiday/vacation Continents for bulls?

• Eastern Europe

Votes: 24 10.1%
  • Europe

Votes: 41 17.3%
  • Africa

Votes: 24 10.1%
  • South America

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • North America

Votes: 19 8.0%
  • Central America

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Australia and Oceania

Votes: 12 5.1%
  • Asia

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • Middle East

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Caribbean

Votes: 99 41.8%

• Total voters

Undisclosed VV

Male
Real Person
From
UK
Hello everyone.

This is my first thread on this site and not 100% sure if this is the right place to make this thread here.

Anyways I created this thread as in the past someone created a thread on the best location for couples/white ladies holiday destination for some cuckhold/bull action (https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/what-are-the-best-vacation-destinations.198223/). So basically as most of us around the world are still in the lockdown and not travelled around the world that much, some places have lifted their restriction rules as 2021 continues. So in the near future the lockdown will be no more. With that in mind I would imagine that most of us would love to get out of our native country and travel to another country for a holiday and just maybe have some bedroom action to release some well needed sexual tension.

So my question what is best holiday/vacation for us bulls? What is the best place for us bulls to get with as many hot wives, cuckhold couples or single ladies that would love some BBC during their holiday? Would love to know as some of us would love to get out of our country and have a nice holiday after spending 1.5 year suck in the house doing nothing much.

Anyways I would love to hear some of your guys answers.

From

Dante Asmodeus.

Rota Spain !
(And I'm not saying that lightly because I've been around this whole planet at least twice !)
There is nowhere that even comes close to it especially in the summer time if you are a black man , especially American or British.
The nightlife doesn't even start until 11:30pm and during the summer any woman in Europe who has ever thought about being with a black man descends upon that place (especially the beach and the numbers are at least 7 to 1) in the summertime from 18 to 80 , there is a naval base right outside the gates of the city & to drive this point home again damn near every European woman who is there looks like all they did was workout , eat granola bars and ******* milk & honey ! (*All Natural too !!*)
All you need is to be in shape , have a pack of Fortunas , a good pitcher of Gin & Coz & let the good times roll !
I knew "Nin~jas" that lost weight just by being out every night, cause you're not going to get any "Sleep" none at all!🧸

Last edited:
Rota Spain !
(And I'm not saying that lightly because I've been around this whole planet at least twice !)
There is nowhere that even comes close to it especially in the summer time if you are a black man , especially American or British.
The nightlife doesn't even start until 11:30pm and during the summer any woman in Europe who has ever thought about being with a black man descends upon that place (especially the beach and the numbers are at least 7 to 1) in the summertime from 18 to 80 , there is a naval base right outside the gates of the city & to drive this point home again damn near every European woman who is there looks like all they did was workout , eat granola bars and ******* milk & honey ! (*All Natural too !!*)
All you need is to be in shape , have a pack of Fortunas , a good pitcher of Gin & Coz & let the good times roll !
I knew "Nin~jas" that lost weight just by being out every night, cause you're not going to get any "Sleep" none at all!🧸
Thanks TaylorBear. As for neing in shape, I think I will be fine in that deperament. I will say where about in Spain would be the best? South Spain near the beaches or near the capital city?

Thanks TaylorBear. As for neing in shape, I think I will be fine in that deperament. I will say where about in Spain would be the best? South Spain near the beaches or near the capital city?
Rota is the best ! here look: (Also use Google : The town of Rota is a Spanish municipality located in the Province of Cádiz, Andalusia)

This is where you want to be especially if you're a young man (22 -32) doing his thing because women in that age group are in packs .

Rota is the best ! here look: (Also use Google : The town of Rota is a Spanish municipality located in the Province of Cádiz, Andalusia)

This is where you want to be especially if you're a young man (22 -32) doing his thing because women in that age group are in packs .

Thanks for the great advise TaylorBear will check the holiday destination out and put it on my place to go list.

Out of curiosity, I want to know why some members has picked Africa and Caribbean as best place to go for black bulls. Remember guys this is the best holiday destinations for bulls not for cuckhold couples, hot wives or single white females. Yes they maybe a good number of cuckhold couples, hot wives or single white females at those places but they be more interested in the native countries of the Africa and Caribbean places bulls/guys than random black bull outside of that country.

Out of curiosity, I want to know why some members has picked Africa and Caribbean as best place to go for black bulls. Remember guys this is the best holiday destinations for bulls not for cuckhold couples, hot wives or single white females. Yes they maybe a good number of cuckhold couples, hot wives or single white females at those places but they be more interested in the native countries of the Africa and Caribbean places bulls/guys than random black bull outside of that country.
Very true !! I was talking to a local black female in St. Martin who told me that the locals look down on black males who go nude on the nude beach there yet on the other hand they are trying to pick up all the white females they can do it’s a double standard that’s unavoidable.

Very true !! I was talking to a local black female in St. Martin who told me that the locals look down on black males who go nude on the nude beach there yet on the other hand they are trying to pick up all the white females they can do it’s a double standard that’s unavoidable.
Interesting. Did not know they was nude beaches in St. Martin but yeah I doubt white females, hot wives or cuckhold couple would bother with bull from another country besides the holiday destination.

This is why I said Australia since there is a very small black population to begin with. There are tons of gorgeous Aussie women even on this site who regularly say they have little to no options for themselves locally.

Plus, Australia is a stunning country and generally Australians are pretty health conscious and fit.

This is why I said Australia since there is a very small black population to begin with. There are tons of gorgeous Aussie women even on this site who regularly say they have little to no options for themselves locally.

Plus, Australia is a stunning country and generally Australians are pretty health conscious and fit.
Thanks for the tip Avaadore. I did not know Australia had a small % of blacks but good idea to see as holiday destination for us bulls. As for myself, that country scary me with all those dangerous poisonous animals :cold::cold:. So I may fight my fear, bite the bullet and may put Australia on my bucket list.

Would you know the best place in Australia for us Bulls to be at or when is the best time for us bulls to get some action from hot wives, cuckhold couples or single ladies that love BBC?

Looks like the Caribbean is getting lots of love so far. I still don't uderstand why but would love reason why the Caribbean is NO.1 place for foreign bulls to go for some bull experience.

Will be ending this by this Friday and make another thread with specific locations of top three locations. I don't think other continents will catch up with the Caribbean for example. Still no answer to why Caribbean will be the best location for us foreign bulls as of yet though.

Rota Spain !
Hey bro. Thanks for the tip. I was thinking Cap D' Agde and the like but this might be more poppin! Is there a time of year that is the best?

Yes. South of France. I know a lot of couples and singles that have gone and had the best times of their lives. There's a specific set of weeks in the summer when it is the best...
Thanks for the advise Jockjester. What is the best time to go to Cap d'Agde in the summer (June - September)?

Back