What are best holiday/vacation Continents for bulls?

• Eastern Europe

Votes: 24 10.1%
  • Europe

Votes: 41 17.2%
  • Africa

Votes: 24 10.1%
  • South America

Votes: 7 2.9%
  • North America

Votes: 20 8.4%
  • Central America

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Australia and Oceania

Votes: 12 5.0%
  • Asia

Votes: 7 2.9%
  • Middle East

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Caribbean

Votes: 99 41.6%

• Total voters
I would think they would resent any outsiders on their turf !!
I know. I wonder if people read whole the thread. It was asking the best vacation destination for "BULLS", not couples or single ladies. As someone explained early, Jamica has a sex resort there and so does Mexico with Temptation. I really doubt Africa will have such a place as someone of Africa decent I would know.

I know. I wonder if people read whole the thread. It was asking the best vacation destination for "BULLS", not couples or single ladies. As someone explained early, Jamica has a sex resort there and so does Mexico with Temptation. I really doubt Africa will have such a place as someone of Africa decent I would know.
If it’s up to me it seems like Spain and South France would net safe bets but then again they may be other places but there are being kept quiet as they don’t want intruders. If you are from Africa you should know about Kenya and Gambia.

If it’s up to me it seems like Spain and South France would net safe bets but then again they may be other places but there are being kept quiet as they don’t want intruders. If you are from Africa you should know about Kenya and Gambia.
I am not from Africa - Africa. I was born in the UK. But I do know bit about Africa from family members and friends. I do know white ladies love to go to Kenya and Gambia (no relations of those countries) for the obvious sexual fun but I hear nothing about Bulls going to Africa for fucking white ladies ha ha ha.

To be honest black guys go to Africa to fuck with African ladies as it is easier to attract such ladies in that country as a black foreign person. Again that's not bull type of thing but best vacation/holiday travel destination for single black guys. At best maybe white South Africa ladies but they tend to stick with their own black or white.

For me its always Cap d'Agde and Croatia .
i am a nudist to so i take naturist vacations regularly to france and other naturist locations. And i have been got hunted a lot by couples and matured single ladies. I have never been to Caribbean island but have heard a lot about its famous for hot wife vacations. I have been to Mexico too and have met some hot ladies. But i go to Mexico for the beautiful culture and amazing local people .
In South of France i have got approached by couples and single ladies for vacation romance and casual sex . But be cautious as someone is always clicking you secretly. It happened to me once a hot bbw lady in her 50's approached me for sex on the duns. Chubby ladies are my kryptonite i cannot control my lust for them so without giving a thought i went with her . While licking her pussy i saw her she kept on sending some hand signals to the guy sunbathing at distance after i confronted her she confessed that man is her husband and he is secretly filming us . I got angry at first but calmed down she convinced me that they dont post the videos or post online . So there is always someone with camera . Once while having sex down the cliff which was famous for sex i got filmed by voyeur. And that video was posted in a famous adult site . Now i search for that video and report it. So keep safe when you are in vacations .

I am not from Africa - Africa. I was born in the UK. But I do know bit about Africa from family members and friends. I do know white ladies love to go to Kenya and Gambia (no relations of those countries) for the obvious sexual fun but I hear nothing about Bulls going to Africa for fucking white ladies ha ha ha.

To be honest black guys go to Africa to fuck with African ladies as it is easier to attract such ladies in that country as a black foreign person. Again that's not bull type of thing but best vacation/holiday travel destination for single black guys. At best maybe white South Africa ladies but they tend to stick with their own black or white.
I too have been to mumbasa and Nigeria. Woman with big booty are hot there. But getting a casual sex with hot girls is difficult there. But to my luck i got friends with a beach boy who introduced me to some hot ladies of kenya at some parties.. but you need to keep your pocket full to wow them. It was lots of shopping and food at expensive restaurant for a casual vacation romance with a danger of std and hiv . Be safe during vacations

For me its always Cap d'Agde and Croatia .
i am a nudist to so i take naturist vacations regularly to france and other naturist locations. And i have been got hunted a lot by couples and matured single ladies. I have never been to Caribbean island but have heard a lot about its famous for hot wife vacations. I have been to Mexico too and have met some hot ladies. But i go to Mexico for the beautiful culture and amazing local people .
In South of France i have got approached by couples and single ladies for vacation romance and casual sex . But be cautious as someone is always clicking you secretly. It happened to me once a hot bbw lady in her 50's approached me for sex on the duns. Chubby ladies are my kryptonite i cannot control my lust for them so without giving a thought i went with her . While licking her pussy i saw her she kept on sending some hand signals to the guy sunbathing at distance after i confronted her she confessed that man is her husband and he is secretly filming us . I got angry at first but calmed down she convinced me that they dont post the videos or post online . So there is always someone with camera . Once while having sex down the cliff which was famous for sex i got filmed by voyeur. And that video was posted in a famous adult site . Now i search for that video and report it. So keep safe when you are in vacations .
Thanks for the input pal. Looks like Cap d’Agde is the place to go. Though I am not a fan of someone recording me doing the deed or voyaging act taking place. That I am not a nudist per say. Can’t say I hold the same passion for fat/chubby women (unless they are attractive) but I do imagine being some attractive hot wives at Ca[ d’Agde. Speaking about the Caribbean, I am hearing a lot of good things about Hedo that I am thinking of putting it on my hot list for places to go. Kind of funny that I was thinking that Jamaica would not be great holiday destination for bulls only to find out it was one of best places to go.

Want to ask though, what are best places in Croatia to go for us Bulls? No one has mentioned Croatia being such a place either.

I too have been to mumbasa and Nigeria. Woman with big booty are hot there. But getting a casual sex with hot girls is difficult there. But to my luck i got friends with a beach boy who introduced me to some hot ladies of kenya at some parties.. but you need to keep your pocket full to wow them. It was lots of shopping and food at expensive restaurant for a casual vacation romance with a danger of std and hiv . Be safe during vacations
Yeah I heard that it's hard though if your a foregin it would be easier to attract the ladies there. And I would imagine it would be lot easier if your white or non-black. I remember when I was last in Africa to visit relatives that lot of girls was eyeing me up hard. That and my cousin friends was calling him a lot to only talk to me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. That and when I got back from Africa my facebook friend list was huge due to the amount of ladies I did not know added me as a friend. Let say I was Mr.Popular. And trust me I would never get such attention in the West.

Though I would never bother with taking them to shopping or food at expensive resturants. I am no simp or sugar daddy so they would be out of luck unless I know I get to fuck them or better yet fuck them first then I would decide. But yeah Africa is great time besides the sex trust me on that.

Just been checking Hedonism in Jamaica I think that place is the number one place for us bulls to go. So the important question I have is when is the best time to go to Hedonism for most fun???

Let us know thanks.

Thanks for the tip Avaadore. I did not know Australia had a small % of blacks but good idea to see as holiday destination for us bulls. As for myself, that country scary me with all those dangerous poisonous animals :cold::cold:. So I may fight my fear, bite the bullet and may put Australia on my bucket list.

Would you know the best place in Australia for us Bulls to be at or when is the best time for us bulls to get some action from hot wives, cuckhold couples or single ladies that love BBC?
Melbourne Australia between September to April inclusive ! Spring/Summer/Autumn - avoid May-August,too cold in winter ! Melbourne is the nicest,friendliness,greenest place in Oz,and is the sporting,cultural & major events capital in Australia. It’s also the 2nd biggest city with the most open,sensual sexy women who just love, adore and seek out black gentlemen blessed with a yummy bbc !
Don’t worry about “all the poisonous animals” down under - there are less of them here in Melbourne than anywhere else in the Country !
Come on down - you won’t be disappointed !
I’ll be waiting for you and I promise to give you the best “ride of your life” ! 😉😋🍆👌🏿🤗🥰
See you soon ! All my love,Anne xxx

Melbourne Australia between September to April inclusive ! Spring/Summer/Autumn - avoid May-August,too cold in winter ! Melbourne is the nicest,friendliness,greenest place in Oz,and is the sporting,cultural & major events capital in Australia. It’s also the 2nd biggest city with the most open,sensual sexy women who just love, adore and seek out black gentlemen blessed with a yummy bbc !
Don’t worry about “all the poisonous animals” down under - there are less of them here in Melbourne than anywhere else in the Country !
Come on down - you won’t be disappointed !
I’ll be waiting for you and I promise to give you the best “ride of your life” ! 😉😋🍆👌🏿🤗🥰
See you soon ! All my love,Anne xxx
Thanks for the recommandations Sensual15. Any events or hotel events that are on Down under???

Back