What are best holiday/vacation Continents for bulls?

• Eastern Europe

Votes: 24 10.1%
  • Europe

Votes: 41 17.3%
  • Africa

Votes: 24 10.1%
  • South America

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • North America

Votes: 19 8.0%
  • Central America

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Australia and Oceania

Votes: 12 5.1%
  • Asia

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • Middle East

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Caribbean

Votes: 99 41.8%

• Total voters
Rota Spain !
(And I'm not saying that lightly because I've been around this whole planet at least twice !)
There is nowhere that even comes close to it especially in the summer time if you are a black man , especially American or British.
The nightlife doesn't even start until 11:30pm and during the summer any woman in Europe who has ever thought about being with a black man descends upon that place (especially the beach and the numbers are at least 7 to 1) in the summertime from 18 to 80 , there is a naval base right outside the gates of the city & to drive this point home again damn near every European woman who is there looks like all they did was workout , eat granola bars and ******* milk & honey ! (*All Natural too !!*)
All you need is to be in shape , have a pack of Fortunas , a good pitcher of Gin & Coz & let the good times roll !
I knew "Nin~jas" that lost weight just by being out every night, cause you're not going to get any "*******" none at all!🧸
From what I've found online, it seems like Rota isn't that big of a tourist hotspot. The American military base is the standout point of the place. Most of the talk I find about the place online are related to American Navy or airforce. How did it become such a hotspot for European women? I'm making plans for a summer destination (I stay for months in one place, coz I work while I travel) and am considering Rota for my base in Spain.

Por lo que he encontrado en línea, parece que Rota no es un gran punto de acceso turístico. La base militar estadounidense es el punto destacado del lugar. La mayoría de las conversaciones que encuentro sobre el lugar en línea están relacionadas con la Armada o la fuerza aérea estadounidense. ¿Cómo se convirtió en un punto de acceso tan importante para las mujeres europeas? Estoy haciendo planes para un destino de verano (me quedo meses en un lugar porque trabajo mientras viajo) y estoy considerando Rota para mi base en España.
r Rota, you say it's not a tourist spot??? lol to inform you a little Rota is in the province of Cádiz, on the costa de la luz, where the best beaches in Spain are and full of tourism, The rest you can imagine...

r Rota, you say it's not a tourist spot??? lol to inform you a little Rota is in the province of Cádiz, on the costa de la luz, where the best beaches in Spain are and full of tourism, The rest you can imagine...
I see. I was basing my opinion on blogs like these that mention Rota is not a major tourist destination.

Back