What are best holiday/vacation Continents for bulls?

• Eastern Europe

Votes: 24 10.1%
  • Europe

Votes: 41 17.2%
  • Africa

Votes: 24 10.1%
  • South America

Votes: 7 2.9%
  • North America

Votes: 20 8.4%
  • Central America

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Australia and Oceania

Votes: 12 5.0%
  • Asia

Votes: 7 2.9%
  • Middle East

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Caribbean

Votes: 99 41.6%

• Total voters
Middle two weeks of August are when it's poppin.
Thanks for the advise Jockjester. Will there be any events going on besides the fucking ha or will their be nothing popping off in regards of events (events like festivals, tours, high end dinner parties and etc...)?

Thanks for the advise Jockjester. Will there be any events going on besides the fucking ha or will their be nothing popping off in regards of events (events like festivals, tours, high end dinner parties and etc...)?
Here is a blurb taken from another website:

What makes the nudist resort of Cap d’Agde so unique?…

This is a frequently asked question and the answer is: almost everything makes Cap d’Agde very special and unique in the world. It can not be compared to any other swingers resort or nudist resort anywhere.

Cap d’Agde contains the biggest nudist center and swingers center of Europe and even the biggest worldwide. There is no place anywhere which has the same dimensions and amount of visitors as Cap d’Agde has every year. Each summer tens of thousands of nudists, naturists and swingers are coming to Cap d’Agde to enjoy everything, it has to offer.

The nudist town of Cap d’Agde is truly a little city of its own. It contains supermarkets, bakeries, butchers, saunas, a fitness center, a ******* shop, specialized fruits and vegetables shops, atm’s, many boutiques, bars, terraces, discotheques, clubs, swinger clubs, restaurants, swimming pools (indoor and outdoor), a marina, massage salons, a medical center, a laundry, catering services and more.

Beside the village and camping of the nudist area of Cap d’Agde, you can also find one of the largest nude beaches of the world. The nudist part of the beach is spacious and around 2 km long.

Cap d’Agde is not only known for nudism and naturism. In Cap d’Agde you will find the biggest swingers community of the world for sure. And in this place a lot of sex takes place every day.

Swingers from all continents gather here together to party. Every day there are one or more erotic, naked parties which you can visit, parties where swingers can have a lot of fun 24/7 with like-minded people. There are many private parties which are organized by swingers too. But also Cap d’Agde is known for its unique naked foam parties (mousse parties), which are organized on daily basis in the afternoon. On top of this, twice a week you can visit a naked pool party too.

For swingers there is a sort of separate beach too, known as the swingers beach, which is part of the normal nudist beach. It is only intended for naked people who like to see public sex. On this particular beach, naked swingers enjoy the sun, the water and if they feel like having sex, they just do it on the beach with their partner or somebody else.

Next to this, in the evening, swingers can party in swingers bars and swingers clubs; public sex is allowed in most places as well.

The sex clubs cater for every sort of fun - with couples clubs, gang bang places, dungeons and everything in between. FYI - most of the late night play clubs charge an admission fee (around $30-$50/couple) Le Glamour is considered one of the best, but Le Juls and Tantra both have a sexy vibe on their night (they're cheaper too) and Tantra has a single male section for those who like that kind of thing. There are also a couple of mixed sex saunas in the main Port Ambonne area - couples only in one and everything goes in others.

The Melrose Bar and Eros are in the main Port Nature area and tend to be the best atmosphere places. Remember - smoking is permitted in France in bars etc - this can be annoying but is part of the culture.

The beach is another world!!! Ok - so there is a family, naturist area of the beach directly in front of the main village; NEVER repeat NEVER get naughty on this beach or the French police will lock you up. 400 yards down the beach is the swingers area - where pretty much anything goes - and this is the area past the flag/café. You'll know it when you reach it. The sand dunes are kind of anything goes territory - wild and uncontrolled; know what you want if you are planning to go there - there are groups of single men patrolling looking for invites; the problem is that if you invite one - you'll get 20! We will venture to the beach as a group on one of the days - best to go in numbers; it's great fun and a fantastic place to people watch - honestly!!!

Here is a blurb taken from another website:

What makes the nudist resort of Cap d’Agde so unique?…

This is a frequently asked question and the answer is: almost everything makes Cap d’Agde very special and unique in the world. It can not be compared to any other swingers resort or nudist resort anywhere.

Cap d’Agde contains the biggest nudist center and swingers center of Europe and even the biggest worldwide. There is no place anywhere which has the same dimensions and amount of visitors as Cap d’Agde has every year. Each summer tens of thousands of nudists, naturists and swingers are coming to Cap d’Agde to enjoy everything, it has to offer.

The nudist town of Cap d’Agde is truly a little city of its own. It contains supermarkets, bakeries, butchers, saunas, a fitness center, a ******* shop, specialized fruits and vegetables shops, atm’s, many boutiques, bars, terraces, discotheques, clubs, swinger clubs, restaurants, swimming pools (indoor and outdoor), a marina, massage salons, a medical center, a laundry, catering services and more.

Beside the village and camping of the nudist area of Cap d’Agde, you can also find one of the largest nude beaches of the world. The nudist part of the beach is spacious and around 2 km long.

Cap d’Agde is not only known for nudism and naturism. In Cap d’Agde you will find the biggest swingers community of the world for sure. And in this place a lot of sex takes place every day.

Swingers from all continents gather here together to party. Every day there are one or more erotic, naked parties which you can visit, parties where swingers can have a lot of fun 24/7 with like-minded people. There are many private parties which are organized by swingers too. But also Cap d’Agde is known for its unique naked foam parties (mousse parties), which are organized on daily basis in the afternoon. On top of this, twice a week you can visit a naked pool party too.

For swingers there is a sort of separate beach too, known as the swingers beach, which is part of the normal nudist beach. It is only intended for naked people who like to see public sex. On this particular beach, naked swingers enjoy the sun, the water and if they feel like having sex, they just do it on the beach with their partner or somebody else.

Next to this, in the evening, swingers can party in swingers bars and swingers clubs; public sex is allowed in most places as well.

The sex clubs cater for every sort of fun - with couples clubs, gang bang places, dungeons and everything in between.
FYI - most of the late night play clubs charge an admission fee (around $30-$50/couple) Le Glamour is considered one of the best, but Le Juls and Tantra both have a sexy vibe on their night (they're cheaper too) and Tantra has a single male section for those who like that kind of thing. There are also a couple of mixed sex saunas in the main Port Ambonne area - couples only in one and everything goes in others.

The Melrose Bar and Eros are in the main Port Nature area and tend to be the best atmosphere places. Remember - smoking is permitted in France in bars etc - this can be annoying but is part of the culture.

The beach is another world!!! Ok - so there is a family, naturist area of the beach directly in front of the main village; NEVER repeat NEVER get naughty on this beach or the French police will lock you up. 400 yards down the beach is the swingers area - where pretty much anything goes - and this is the area past the flag/café. You'll know it when you reach it. The sand dunes are kind of anything goes territory - wild and uncontrolled; know what you want if you are planning to go there - there are groups of single men patrolling looking for invites; the problem is that if you invite one - you'll get 20! We will venture to the beach as a group on one of the days - best to go in numbers; it's great fun and a fantastic place to people watch - honestly!!!
Thanks Jockjester for replaying to my post. Looks like Cap d'Agde is the place to be. I will say I am not a nudist type of guy so I wonder if Cap d’Agde will still be the place for someone like me. Though you mentioned that Cap d’Agde will be the swingers centre of Europe and biggest worldwide. I like they are erotic parties going on at each summer as well as swinger bar and clubs which I can be cool with.

That said I will check Le Glamour Le Juls, Melrose Bar, Eros and Tantra out later on today and maybe put it on my list of places to visit. Especially Tantra for its single male section

Out of curiosity, I want to know why some members has picked Africa and Caribbean as best place to go for black bulls. Remember guys this is the best holiday destinations for bulls not for cuckhold couples, hot wives or single white females. Yes they maybe a good number of cuckhold couples, hot wives or single white females at those places but they be more interested in the native countries of the Africa and Caribbean places bulls/guys than random black bull outside of that country.
I know that single black men would do very well at Hedonism in Jamaica. Most resorts and cruise lines are very strict about employees having sex with guests. All-inclusives and some hotels will not allow locals on property. There are a lot of couples who go to Hedo assuming they will find an abundance of black men. They have a captive audience. Everything at Hedonism is sexual. I can't imagine a better situation for a single black gentleman.

I know that single black men would do very well at Hedonism in Jamaica. Most resorts and cruise lines are very strict about employees having sex with guests. All-inclusives and some hotels will not allow locals on property. There are a lot of couples who go to Hedo assuming they will find an abundance of black men. They have a captive audience. Everything at Hedonism is sexual. I can't imagine a better situation for a single black gentleman.
That's where my wife got her first black cocks

Thanks for your advise VegascplXXX. Just thought that couples and single ladies would rather be more interested in the Jamaican locals than a foreign bull but with the number of votes that Jamaica/Caribbean is getting, I maybe wrong to my reasoning. I will check out Hedonism later on today as well.

Actually I just checked out Hedonism and I have to say it has changed my view on Jamaica. Looks like another place to check out. No wonder the Caribbean is getting lots of votes as best place to be for sexual fun.

Rota Spain !
(And I'm not saying that lightly because I've been around this whole planet at least twice !)
There is nowhere that even comes close to it especially in the summer time if you are a black man , especially American or British.
The nightlife doesn't even start until 11:30pm and during the summer any woman in Europe who has ever thought about being with a black man descends upon that place (especially the beach and the numbers are at least 7 to 1) in the summertime from 18 to 80 , there is a naval base right outside the gates of the city & to drive this point home again damn near every European woman who is there looks like all they did was workout , eat granola bars and ******* milk & honey ! (*All Natural too !!*)
All you need is to be in shape , have a pack of Fortunas , a good pitcher of Gin & Coz & let the good times roll !
I knew "Nin~jas" that lost weight just by being out every night, cause you're not going to get any "Sleep" none at all!🧸
What about Magaluf?

Likewise. I mean I don't want to party and fuck all the time. That and when I do go on holidays I want to explore the place and learn the history of the country.
Imma say this because you really need to read up on all of these places people are suggesting & make an informed decision on what you are looking for especially this question "Safety , do the local men like you, how is the atmosphere & the decor , are the people nice ?
Also quick note on Jamaica (Someone touched on this about St martin & this is true )
Real Jamaicans do not like the British or that Hedo ******* period!
~The tru shottas are watching & you can sent back to the hotel in yo' drawls * If you're lucky* ~
Most importantly & this depends on what type of man you are , In Rota there are more "single" women of all ages there looking to kick it with American or British black men (There are married ones there too but the ratio is still about 7 to 1 in the summer time)
I'm the type of man who likes to fuck when "We" want to fuck and not when "Y'all" want to fuck !
And if you are that type of man ... then you know where to go🧸

Ok will have to ask. Why is Africa a great place for us bulls to go to now? Now that is something I need to know.
Africa is a great place for the older women especially Gambia and Kenya which according to the documentaries has every black male available working as a tourist guide. This entails not just being guides but lovers and ******* too. It’s how most of them take care of their families. If it’s not the case, please set the record straight 👌🏿

Back