Were you Raised to date white?

The referenced article (sorry, i haven`t read it fully yet), although well-written, is not scientific. Although some parts of it refer to U.S. census data which seem to show accurate numbers, others do not. The only information regarding "interracial divorce rates" was derived from an "infographic" image published on thoughtcatalog.com, which is not a reliable source. :(

i have navigated thru lots of data published by the United States Census Bureau at www.census.gov but haven`t found data showing a comparison of divorce rates between "same-race" and "interracial"/"interethnic" marriages and their changes over the last few decades. To me it seems that no corresponding data had been collected prior to 2000/2010.

What i have found is that "race"-related statistics from 1950 to 1999 were published on an individual basis and not a couple basis, which means that divorce data is shown for individuals of two sexes (women and men) of differnt "races" and ethnic groups (White, Black, Asian and Hispanic of any "race"; for individual years there is additional material available for an "American Indian" group and a group called "others"), without any info provided about their spouses.
So each marriage seems to be collected twice, one time for the wife and one time for the husband, but we will never know if they were married "inside" or "outside" their "race". ;) More detailed information is given for "interracial" marriage as opposed to divorce data, but up to 2002 only for marriages including at least one black or white spouse (no Asians, etc.). (See also Table MS-1 and Table MS-3 (.xls-files) at "Historical Marital Status Tables").

Only from the 2010 census there is an appendix in addition, especially dealing with "interracial"/"interethnic" marriages and opposing 2010 figures with those from 2000 for each married, and unmarried opposite-sex and same-sex couples, again without any divorce data attached. (See "Appendix Tables to the Households and Families: 2010 webinar - Interracial and Interethnic Coupled Households" (.pdf-file) at "Households and Families: 2010") Other data concerning marriage and divorce seem not to be specified for "interracial"/"interethnic" couples but are provided by "race" on an individual basis instead (see "Number, Timing, and Duration of Marriages and Divorces: 2009 - Detailed Tables", for instance).

If anyone finds official data showing divorce rates for "same-race" and "mixed-race" couples of different "races", please let us know. ;) TY

As my husband stated earlier I was raised in the deep South in a different time. There were plenty of blacks around our area but we were raised that the races don't mix for any reason. If it was discovered that a white girl was sleeping with a black man she would have been disowned by friends and family both. I know my daddy would have probably beaten me within an inch if my life.
It wasn't until my late thirties after I'd been married for 20÷ years that I was introduced to my first BBC sex. My kinky little husband is the one that arranged my first taste of BBC. I was blindfolded and knew he was sharing me with another man but I never dreamed he would be black. I didn't find out until we both had orgasmed multiple times. The first time he came he was buried deep inside my pussy but when I was made aware that he was black was when I was sucking him off. He had just shot a huge load of cum in my mouth and as I was swallowing his fun, my husband removed my blindfold and I looked into the face of my first black lover. I was shocked but knew instantly I wanted to do it again soon... Which I did.
Since that day I have had many BBC lovers and don't regret ever going black. My family and the majority of my friends still have no clue that's I'm a slut for big black cocks...
And btw, my husband recorded the exact moment I got my very first taste of BBC..
View attachment 1535216
They still have no clue because you’re still ashamed

I wouldn't say that I was raised to date white. My parents are not white supremacists. However, I never really interacted with blacks on a regular basis. Sure, I went to school with them, I work with them but I just never had any particular inclination to socialize intimately with them until I went black. Now, if I see a sexy, young, hung black man, all I want to do is drop my panties for him, if I'm wearing any that is :)

My parents always said, you could date whoever you want BUT don't date a black girl, now I'm 49 years old and l love black women, so why wouldn't I have my wife have fun with black men, unless she really didn't want to, and guess what , what wife wouldn't want a hall pass after some drinks. I would give my wife a pass in a heart beat.

Sounds like many white women here had sheltered lives or grew up around very few non white ppl... Which is ironic since
Statistically, there are actually far more non whites in the entire world

Yeah, but the USA is like...73% white. And "Non-whites" is not a singular identity. It's like 4 different races

I remember my sisters being told by relatives no black guys even though i was never told no black girls.
My girlfriend is from east europe and her family and community would never accept it if she had a black boyfriend.
Her ******* brothers and uncles have always made it clear that she is not to be with a black guy especially when she moved to London then here.
All her friends had similar exeperience growing up and she says if anything its one of the things that made her and her friends think about black guys and triggered the lust in there early teens... She knew her family would never accept it . So when she travelled to america with her friend during studies they decided it was the perfect time to meet black guys and not worry about anyone finding out even their boyfriends..
Her family accept me and i know it must be hard for her to keep her secret lust for black men and settle for a white guy but now she knows she can have black cock aswell.
That's a good solution.

4794184d-5f2a-4c24-ab03-6ed1bb04be3f.jpg

My family growing up had no issues at all. I dated 2 black women through high school. And we lived in a changing neighborhood all through my youth. Was never an issue for me as a white male within my family.
My wife grew up in a more sheltered area of Chicago but to this day her mom and sister don't have any issues with our lifestyle.

White wife/Black husband marriages show twice the divorce rate of White wife/White husband couples by the 10th year of marriage.
Strict catholic or strict racist catholic ?
Catholics are probably more lickley to marry outside their race. the first time I saw an interracial couple was at mass as a young boy 40 years ago in Scotland. A young white doctor and an African nurse. No one mentioned the difference as they were both Catholic and married.

As my husband stated earlier I was raised in the deep South in a different time. There were plenty of blacks around our area but we were raised that the races don't mix for any reason. If it was discovered that a white girl was sleeping with a black man she would have been disowned by friends and family both. I know my daddy would have probably beaten me within an inch if my life.
It wasn't until my late thirties after I'd been married for 20÷ years that I was introduced to my first BBC sex. My kinky little husband is the one that arranged my first taste of BBC. I was blindfolded and knew he was sharing me with another man but I never dreamed he would be black. I didn't find out until we both had orgasmed multiple times. The first time he came he was buried deep inside my pussy but when I was made aware that he was black was when I was sucking him off. He had just shot a huge load of cum in my mouth and as I was swallowing his fun, my husband removed my blindfold and I looked into the face of my first black lover. I was shocked but knew instantly I wanted to do it again soon... Which I did.
Since that day I have had many BBC lovers and don't regret ever going black. My family and the majority of my friends still have no clue that's I'm a slut for big black cocks...
And btw, my husband recorded the exact moment I got my very first taste of BBC..
View attachment 1535216
On knees BBC in mouth

Back