Were you ever unexpectedly shared or gangbanged?

Ladies were you ever unexpectedly shared or gangbanged? If so, what happened and why did you decide to go through with it when you found out? Were you upset that you weren't asked/given noticed first?

BBC Bulls what made you decide to share/gangbang your hotwife without telling/asking her first? Was her reaction what you expected? What happened?

Have been black gang banged now 5 times, however the first time I was not expecting it and to be honest I was against the idea at the time it happened. Was at a party, had far too much to ******* and somehow ended up going to this black guys apartment afterwards. I guess I should have known that once there he was going to take advantage of ne. Anyway next thing I know he has invited around seven of his black friends and within minutes of their arrival found myself being stripped naked and being passed around the room having my tits and pussy felt. I knew what was happening but felt unable to stop it because of the *******. I ended up being gang banged by them all, cum everywhere in my pussy, ass, mouth and over my face, most of the guys cumming multiple times. Whilst I was against this I ended enjoying every minute of being used as a white slut. Was sore for two days afterwards but that was my first and certainly not my last all black gang bang, I knew I wanted more.
There is nothing more erotic than eating bulls cum off such a beautiful woman

So hubby approached me with a question...... Would you have a 3some. I told him I needed time to think about it, because i had never been with a woman ( little did I know)..... So one night I was talking to hubby and he was telling me he had told a friend about me and HE wanted to meet me.... I kinda just laughed, thought hubby was joking. So one night I was getting ready to go see hubby (this happened in the very beginning) and he told me while I was getting ready that his friend was going to come over. Well, when I got to hubby's, there was no friend so I thought ok he was joking. So we are hanging out and it comes time to go to the bedroom, hubby told me to go upstairs he would be up in a min... So I went upstairs. To surprise hubby I got naked and laid across the bed on my stomach, hubby comes in and makes one comment " he was only stopping by to say hello, but looks like your ready... I laughed, cuz me being me and not seeing anyone I thought he was joking.... So hubby starts giving me a massage, at one point hubby excused himself for a min I assumed it was to go to the bathroom or grab something he forgot from downstairs.... So I'm laying on my stomach back to the door and hubby comes back in and starts rubbing me down again, I had my eyes closed at this point just absorbing and taking it all in enjoying his hands all over my body, then.......

I felt different hands on my legs. The only thing that went through my head was "holy fuck this is really happening!!!!" " Just close your eyes and go with it", hubby had such control over the whole situation and made my first bbc 3some my first favorite memory with him..... Hubby created a monster a craving bbc loving monster!!!!

So hubby approached me with a question...... Would you have a 3some. I told him I needed time to think about it, because i had never been with a woman ( little did I know)..... So one night I was talking to hubby and he was telling me he had told a friend about me and HE wanted to meet me.... I kinda just laughed, thought hubby was joking. So one night I was getting ready to go see hubby (this happened in the very beginning) and he told me while I was getting ready that his friend was going to come over. Well, when I got to hubby's, there was no friend so I thought ok he was joking. So we are hanging out and it comes time to go to the bedroom, hubby told me to go upstairs he would be up in a min... So I went upstairs. To surprise hubby I got naked and laid across the bed on my stomach, hubby comes in and makes one comment " he was only stopping by to say hello, but looks like your ready... I laughed, cuz me being me and not seeing anyone I thought he was joking.... So hubby starts giving me a massage, at one point hubby excused himself for a min I assumed it was to go to the bathroom or grab something he forgot from downstairs.... So I'm laying on my stomach back to the door and hubby comes back in and starts rubbing me down again, I had my eyes closed at this point just absorbing and taking it all in enjoying his hands all over my body, then.......

I felt different hands on my legs. The only thing that went through my head was "holy fuck this is really happening!!!!" " Just close your eyes and go with it", hubby had such control over the whole situation and made my first bbc 3some my first favorite memory with him..... Hubby created a monster a craving bbc loving monster!!!!
What a fabulous surprise indeed ! That just sounds soo erotic and hot ! Enjoy ! Lol xxx

Yes when I was in the in the Navy I met a Marine at a bar. His ship had pulled in and he was on a weekend pass. He invited me back to a party at a motel where his squad was. I eventually went back to a room and while we were having sex others in his squad and then platoon showed up. Turned into a very insane gang bang I had no experience with. I was very ******* and also think they slipped me something to make me a bit out of it. They fucked me in every hole and way imaginable. No idea how many guys but was a lot. White, Black and Hispanic guys. Can share more if interested and I can remember.
Yes please ! Lol xxx

We were invited for a barbecue by my wifes threesome team (2 black guys that did everything as a team) at their place. When we got there, they also invited 6 of their other black buddies, obviously they had plans.... My wife was reluctant to let all 8 fuck her, the most she had before then was 3 at once. I convinced her, but she was very pissed off with me for saying yes. She ended up fucking all of them bareback till the next morning screaming like a slut in heat, even the next door neighbors looked over the fence to see what is going on and me being who I am, opened the windows and curtains so she was fucked in full view of the white neighbors. Being South Africa, you can imagine their shock, there is still lots of racism going around, when they saw one white female being fucked by 8 black guys with huge bareback dicks.... She did thank me afterwards for forsing her to do it.

I love it. Same here. It's so much fun

Back