Were you ever unexpectedly shared or gangbanged?

Ladies were you ever unexpectedly shared or gangbanged? If so, what happened and why did you decide to go through with it when you found out? Were you upset that you weren't asked/given noticed first?

BBC Bulls what made you decide to share/gangbang your hotwife without telling/asking her first? Was her reaction what you expected? What happened?

Only once! I showed up for a hotel meet with my bull and when I walked into the room there we 4 others in addition to my bull waiting for me. I was scared to death! Eight hours later I left messy and absolutely spent. For most of that time it was like an out of body experience and I totally lost track of time. I cried half the way home. When I got home it was 5 am and my husband was freaking out from worrying where I was. It was before I had come out to him and had to lie about what had gone down. Now, a few years later I look back and get wet thinking about it, but it the moment I can’t say it was enjoyable. I think if I had known what was coming and been able to prepare I would have had a better experience. Maybe again...someday.

sorry to hear that experience left you in tears. happy to hear you seem to get back on your feet

Don't like the idea of unexpected group acitivities.
It's either my initiative or a friend who asks me before bringing buddies.
Yeah...call me a control freak :)

it sounds like you're ok though with having sex with a group of black men if it's presented to you and sort of planned.
would you need to have met and known the black men ahead of time? or would you be ok with a lover bringing random men in, with your agreement?

Husband let me go out with one of my bulls and we went to a club. A club for black people. We socialized with some people there, some asked what was our deal and he told some guys. When I was back from fixing my make-up, he told me 2 of them were interested in joining us that night. They looked good, but it was odd leaving the place in the company of 3 black guys. It was my first gangbang experience.

"...leaving the place in the company of 3 black guys." I'm sure you know what every person in that club knew was going to happen to you.
Does that add anything to the sexual pleasure?

During one weekend when I stayed over my bull's place, he asked if one of his friends could watch us. I was turned on by the idea so I said yes. His friend began stroking when watching us. I found myself really turned on and invited his friend to join us. It was the first time I had 2 black men at the same time and I loved it.

pleased to read about your experience and very pleased to read what a naughty girl you were!

:threesome::sex: Yes, a unexpected *******/gangbang while on a business trip. Met a nice black gentleman in the bar and after several drinks and dinner we went to his room. After some heavy making out I went to the bathroom to get ready and when I came back he had three friends in the room too. Well as you can imagine, I was taken by all four the rest of the night and they let me leave just before dawn the next morning.

Have been black gang banged now 5 times, however the first time I was not expecting it and to be honest I was against the idea at the time it happened. Was at a party, had far too much to ******* and somehow ended up going to this black guys apartment afterwards. I guess I should have known that once there he was going to take advantage of ne. Anyway next thing I know he has invited around seven of his black friends and within minutes of their arrival found myself being stripped naked and being passed around the room having my tits and pussy felt. I knew what was happening but felt unable to stop it because of the *******. I ended up being gang banged by them all, cum everywhere in my pussy, ass, mouth and over my face, most of the guys cumming multiple times. Whilst I was against this I ended enjoying every minute of being used as a white slut. Was sore for two days afterwards but that was my first and certainly not my last all black gang bang, I knew I wanted more.

Not sure if this counts. But every Saturday I fucked the 2 roomates. While hubby at work and my ******* asleep. Thier place of course. Anyway every 5th week hubby was off and join. They gave me key to thier place. So on day I get thier go jump in shower with one of them so got on. Knees reached around grabbed the big black dick and started sucking well when i opened my eyes it wasnt Sean but a stranger with just as beautiful as sean and Reese. We went to the bed and i fucked him. Then Sean walks in his room and said so you met my cousin so sean and reese showered and came to join. I was fucked by all 3 for at least 2 and half hrs. It was amazing. I went home. Napped made dinner for the girls. Hubby came home. Jumped his big dick and told him what i did that morning. Happened only once but wow. I stopped this lifestyle for now due cancer. Hubby and daughters have been great. My bbc lovers keep close check. But once all this I cant wait to have my party that hubby told me about. Hmmmm cheers all

Back