Were you ever unexpectedly shared or gangbanged?

Ladies were you ever unexpectedly shared or gangbanged? If so, what happened and why did you decide to go through with it when you found out? Were you upset that you weren't asked/given noticed first?

BBC Bulls what made you decide to share/gangbang your hotwife without telling/asking her first? Was her reaction what you expected? What happened?

Ladies were you ever unexpectedly shared or gangbanged? If so, what happened and why did you decide to go through with it when you found out? Were you upset that you weren't asked/given noticed first?

BBC Bulls what made you decide to share/gangbang your hotwife without telling/asking her first? Was her reaction what you expected? What happened?
During one weekend when I stayed over my bull's place, he asked if one of his friends could watch us. I was turned on by the idea so I said yes. His friend began stroking when watching us. I found myself really turned on and invited his friend to join us. It was the first time I had 2 black men at the same time and I loved it.

During one weekend when I stayed over my bull's place, he asked if one of his friends could watch us. I was turned on by the idea so I said yes. His friend began stroking when watching us. I found myself really turned on and invited his friend to join us. It was the first time I had 2 black men at the same time and I loved it.
Most white women enjoy being shared. Sometimes there is initial trepidation, but the pleasure soon overcomes that.

One day instead of one three showed up

Back