Were you ever unexpectedly shared or gangbanged?

Ladies were you ever unexpectedly shared or gangbanged? If so, what happened and why did you decide to go through with it when you found out? Were you upset that you weren't asked/given noticed first?

BBC Bulls what made you decide to share/gangbang your hotwife without telling/asking her first? Was her reaction what you expected? What happened?

I have many over the years , but the first was unexpected, we had met an amazing black man and over the week he had fucked me on several occasions, hubby was always there as usual to make sure I was ok , one evening I was at his place , we were fooling around and ended up naked as you do , he asked if hubby was coming over , no ,I said, he’s away so we are alone tonight , I remember taking his huge cock deep then feeling hands on my body ,I noticed several men standing next to the bed all naked and stroking there erections , he kissed me told me not to worry as they were all friends of his , i was in no state to argue and for the next few hours they had there way with me , loved it xxx

So we had a really good friend come over. We were all talking she was wearing a skirt and she was just chilling on my lap. We were kissing and I was running my hand up and down her legs and up her skirt..I told her to go change. She called us after she was changed . Black lace teddy . I sat on the edge of the bed and started kissing .. she grabbed his leg and move him closer to her .. I left the room so they can have some privacy and get started.. in the end, there was some kissing , licking of the nipples, fingering , dick stroking and ass slapping but no penetration..we were all good friends and and they didnt want things to be weird .. still get hard thinking about it .

I'm sorry but things simply would have just had to be weird cuz I would've tapped dat ass :p

Sammy told me her boss wanted to take her away for a dirty weekend to Black pool which he has often done before. they booked in hotel and they fucked as soon as they got in the room, they then were going out for the night, she dressed up in her highest heels with short mini dress just covering her shaven bare cunt and a see thru top. he was still in the shower and told her to go down to the bar and he would follow.
She went down to the hotel bar and found it packed , and full of men, within seconds she realised she knew a few faces and didnt understand until her boss, came down and explained his "dirty weekend" was in fact a stag party.
that weekend 17 fucked her on the friday night and 11 had her again on the saturday night and 3 the sunday afternoon before she came home
and I bet she could not walk for a week after that lot

Interesting question! My husband, Michael, and I went to Temptation’s resort in Mexico last August. It was my idea, I’m Andrea, based on a suggestion from my friend Shannon. She told me it was a party resort for adults and that we should check it out, so we did. We arrived and it was exactly what I’d hoped for, chance to cut loose and party where no one knew us. And party we did!

Our first night there we met a lot of people, partied until 3 am before going to bed. The next day we hung out at the sexy pool drinking most of the day and were in bed before midnight. Our 3rd night we again partied late, hopping from room to room as we did. Many of the friends we made the first day were gone so we set out to make new friends. I finally went to bed around 2:30, but Michael stayed up and partied until 4. We slept until around 10:00, showered, had breakfast and went back to the sexy pool.

It was quite crowded and once again we met several couples, a few single guys and some single ladies. We agreed to meet at 9:00 for bash party and, since this was our last night, I decided to take a nap around 3:00. Michael was buzzed and stayed at the pool. I got up around 6:30 and he still wasn’t in the room. So, I showered and went to eat. I had just gotten dressed to go out when Michael walked in at 8:30. I had tried calling him but either our cell service doesn’t work in Mexico. Or I didn’t know how to use it. Michael was extremely ******* when he came in but took a shower and changed clothes. The shower helped a bit, so we went down to the party around 9:30. It was already getting crowded but fortunately, some recently acquired friends had saved us a spot at their table.

There were 2 black guys also standing with our friends. We walked up and they introduced us to Greg and Jerome. We all had drinks ordered and I wasted no time working on getting a buzz. Michael though was quickly ******* to the point that he spilled 2 drinks and nearly fell down. He announced that he was going to bed but told me to stay and party with Robert and Bailey...which I was absolutely going to do! He left and went to bed while Bailey and I danced and all of us drank heavily, after all it was my last night.

We all got pretty *******, I got very *******, and we eventually wound up in Greg & Jerome’s room doing shots. Eventually, everyone decided to go to bed. Bailey and Robert said goodnight and left. I told the guys goodnight and started out the door. Greg volunteered to help me to my room, which I clearly needed as ******* as I was. Th were a couple of problems with this...1st, I had no room key. The nearly nothing dress I was wearing had no place to keep it, it also had no place for a phone, so I had left them both with Michael. 2nd, I was so ******* I led us in circles for quitea while trying to find my room. We even knocked on 3 or 4 doors thinking it was my room, only to have angry strangers open up.

I don’t know how long we searched but eventually Greg led me back to their room. We went inside and he said I’d just have to crash there. Jerome, who was already in bed got up and they talked for a minute. Then Jerome told me I could stay, but the rooms are expensive. If I wanted to sleep there I had to pay them with sex. Either that, or sleep on a lounge chair at the pool. I don’t remember responding, or really even what happened next. Before I knew it, they had undressed me and were both kissing and feeling me all over. we eventually got in bed and I had the most incredible night of my life! Greg and Jerome were both incredible lovers. Greg’s cock was average length but rather thick, Jerome’s was quite a bit longer but thinner. Between the 2 of them, I must have cum 5 or 6 times! We eventually all fell asleep together naked with me in the middle. It was 10:30 when they woke me up, dried cum all over my breasts, in my hair and on my face. I knew we had to check out soon so I washed my face, threw my dress on, and went to my room...which turned out to be just around the corner from theirs!

Michael was freaking out having looked everywhere for me. I jumped in the shower and dressed and we checked out of the room with minutes to spare. I spent the next 2 hours trying to explain to my husband what had happened. He wanted details that I wasn’t able to give, but I’m certain he was getting turned on by what I did know!

And that was my 1st 3some, my 1st time with a black man(but not my last), and the first time I’d cheated on Michael! So, yes...I’ve been unexpectedly shared!

bandy and struggling in her heels,,,View attachment 3076712View attachment 3076714 with spunk running down her legs when she walked in that sunday afternoon
and I bet that was like a feast from a banquet between those lovely legs.
seen your pics before but now with the explanation makes this old guy in the UK so much more appreciative of you both and your choice of lifestyle.
thank you so much for sharing

I’ve had a couple. I was walking around in a small town during the day , spotted two black sailors. Started chatting . I have never done this nor been so horny.
I asked them if they wanted to go for a drive. Ended up at my place. They were both super hung. How lucky was I ?

My hubby had arranged for us to meet two guys at a bar. We met had drinks visited a sex shop in Sydney . I had them both plus a third, i squirted every where in that booth.

Visiting relatives in another state. Arranged to meet two black guys. They didn’t disappoint!
. So. Has this continued for you ? Interesting because some women ( Susan). Prefer multiple black guys and tag team sex.

Back