Were you ever unexpectedly shared or gangbanged?

Ladies were you ever unexpectedly shared or gangbanged? If so, what happened and why did you decide to go through with it when you found out? Were you upset that you weren't asked/given noticed first?

BBC Bulls what made you decide to share/gangbang your hotwife without telling/asking her first? Was her reaction what you expected? What happened?

I was on a city break with my girlfriends and with my husband's permission I invited our black friend to meet me there. After we went out separately, we met in his room. We both drank more than we should and forgot that two friends were sleeping in the bedroom. When we were both naked, the other two guys woke up and I noticed that they were also pampering me. It ended up being an unexpected gangbang, which I never would have dared to do as planned, but I really enjoyed it, even though I was not at all spared by the two complete stranger guy. 😊

I was on a city break with my girlfriends and with my husband's permission I invited our black friend to meet me there. After we went out separately, we met in his room. We both drank more than we should and forgot that two friends were sleeping in the bedroom. When we were both naked, the other two guys woke up and I noticed that they were also pampering me. It ended up being an unexpected gangbang, which I never would have dared to do as planned, but I really enjoyed it, even though I was not at all spared by the two complete stranger guy. 😊
They abuse all of your hot holes Baby??

where happened this??

We had met a bbc bull who lived in the city about 50 miles from our town, he had given Hayley her first ever squirting orgasms, and was the largest bbc she had encountered, so a few days afterwards I had a meeting with a client in the city and asked her if she fancied spending some time with him whilst I was at the meeting, and I would join afterwards, didn’t need asking twice. I dropped her off around 9am. Returned about 3 pm, and walked into 3 bbc banging Hayley. She told me afterwards that the other two had turned up about hour after I left, she was on all fours in the living room when they walked in, she said she was just about to squirt and wasn’t going to stop, and one got his cock out in front of her and it just felt right has she started giving him head. The next few hours she was in total pleasure as they all took her.

My girlfriend and I met this dark skinned, mid-age but toned guy at one of these rallies and he invited us home for dinner. We ate and listened to the music. He had a phone conversation we could not understand, and then two more guys show up, one older and one younger than the first. We drank, danced a little, tighter and tighter. Kissing and touching. And then the unavoidable happened. My friend and I were sucking their cocks and they began to fuck us. The young guy then called another guy. My girlfriend whispered: four's the limit. We were having great fun until well in the morning.

When my wife was a sophomore in college she was at a Super Bowl party in the dorms. She was black out ******* and ******* in a random bedroom. Her next memory is being completely naked and being fucked with a room full of black guys basically waiting their turn. (college basketball players)
She has no clue of how many guys fucked her. Several of them came in her without condoms and she doesn’t know if any used a condom
Most if not everyone at the party came in to watch, even the other white girls.

Silence is consent. She must have really enjoyed it because she did it 2 more times before the end of the semester but with different guys each time. Once was with the baseball team which are mostly white or Hispanic guys. Other time was livestock judging team. Kansas State university.

Last edited:
Back