Were you ever unexpectedly shared or gangbanged?

Ladies were you ever unexpectedly shared or gangbanged? If so, what happened and why did you decide to go through with it when you found out? Were you upset that you weren't asked/given noticed first?

BBC Bulls what made you decide to share/gangbang your hotwife without telling/asking her first? Was her reaction what you expected? What happened?

Ladies were you ever unexpectedly shared or gangbanged? If so, what happened and why did you decide to go through with it when you found out? Were you upset that you weren't asked/given noticed first?

BBC Bulls what made you decide to share/gangbang your hotwife without telling/asking her first? Was her reaction what you expected? What happened?
My first threesome was with the guy I’d end up marrying and his friend. Skinny dipping lead to me in bed with both of them and I assumed (I was right) that they’d discussed the possibility. The enjoyment far exceeded any feelings of deception I might have had. The proof was in the continuation of that relationship for a number of years

. Susans young black men sometimes bring a friend or friends to visit. Susan is always " welcoming ". She has gone to parties that became gangbangs that lasted all night and she needed a few days to recover. Alcohol and sex can take a toll on a body.

I’ve had a couple. I was walking around in a small town during the day , spotted two black sailors. Started chatting . I have never done this nor been so horny.
I asked them if they wanted to go for a drive. Ended up at my place. They were both super hung. How lucky was I ?

My hubby had arranged for us to meet two guys at a bar. We met had drinks visited a sex shop in Sydney . I had them both plus a third, i squirted every where in that booth.

Visiting relatives in another state. Arranged to meet two black guys. They didn’t disappoint!

Back