Were you ever unexpectedly shared or gangbanged?

Ladies were you ever unexpectedly shared or gangbanged? If so, what happened and why did you decide to go through with it when you found out? Were you upset that you weren't asked/given noticed first?

BBC Bulls what made you decide to share/gangbang your hotwife without telling/asking her first? Was her reaction what you expected? What happened?

Yes when I was in the in the Navy I met a Marine at a bar. His ship had pulled in and he was on a weekend pass. He invited me back to a party at a motel where his squad was. I eventually went back to a room and while we were having sex others in his squad and then platoon showed up. Turned into a very insane gang bang I had no experience with. I was very ******* and also think they slipped me something to make me a bit out of it. They fucked me in every hole and way imaginable. No idea how many guys but was a lot. White, Black and Hispanic guys. Can share more if interested and I can remember.
would love to hear more of that! hot!

I was devastated when my black boyfriend asked me to have sex with one of his friends. But long story short and about a week of talking about it, I finally agreed to do it. Surprisingly, I enjoyed the experience and then a couple months later, he talked me into having sex with another.. and then another. It was always with a close friend of his that I knew also so it wasn’t like he was asking me to be with a stranger and he was always in the next room kinda like my protector just in case something went wrong.. and he always gave me the last say so about the guy.. meaning if I didn’t like the guy he gave me the right of refusal to do so.. and that only happened one time.

My "friend's" car was in the shop, so his cousin who was just out of prison gave us a lift to school that morning. He also picked us up afterwards and took me home. When we got there, my "friend" to me to thank his cousin, so I said "thank you, James". I was told - no, I needed to THANK him. So the three of us went into the laundry room - where I blew his cousin while my friend took my ass, then they switched places... The cousin ended up to be one of the best things that ever happened to me

Last edited:
I had a fwb at the time and he called and asked if he could stop by for a minute. He was taking his brother to the airport and it was to early for his flight so they were out killing time. I said sure come on over. I answered the door and ended up sucking the brother while my friend fucked me. The brother was so nervous that he came as soon as I sucked him. It was a lot of fun. I do enjoy taking care of my friends.

Yes when I was in the in the Navy I met a Marine at a bar. His ship had pulled in and he was on a weekend pass. He invited me back to a party at a motel where his squad was. I eventually went back to a room and while we were having sex others in his squad and then platoon showed up. Turned into a very insane gang bang I had no experience with. I was very ******* and also think they slipped me something to make me a bit out of it. They fucked me in every hole and way imaginable. No idea how many guys but was a lot. White, Black and Hispanic guys. Can share more if interested and I can remember.

thats a lot like mine Jen xept i met the guy playing beach volleyball n he beleaved me when i told him i was a college girl n the party was at his frat. i went back there a few weeks later to another party but no suprise that time lol.

Perhaps what some want or want hear, as they were not all Black !!!
Sammy went away for what was supposed be a "dirty weekend " with a long term lover
it turned out not to be a weekend away, but he was going on stag weekend but didn't tell her until she walked into the bar of the hotel and saw all these men/lads
the fact she was dressed like a slut supposedly just for him she had a shock when she recognised some as his friends
This was a Friday evening
Friday 17 of them had her with 11 on the Saturday 4 on the Sunday before they left and he brought her home
The most she had in "Gangbang" was 5 at same time which was first night

Husband let me go out with one of my bulls and we went to a club. A club for black people. We socialized with some people there, some asked what was our deal and he told some guys. When I was back from fixing my make-up, he told me 2 of them were interested in joining us that night. They looked good, but it was odd leaving the place in the company of 3 black guys. It was my first gangbang experience.

I was a very young naive bride of 22. My husband shaved my pussy because I refused. The next weekend he shaved it again. His high school buddy came by our apartment & I could tell they were whispering about me. When I came from the kitchen to the living area, the only place to sit was on the sofa beside his friend. I could tell he was checking out my legs. I was told to go to the kitchen to refresh their drinks. When I returned my husband's friend was lying down on the sofa. I was told to stand in front of my husband's buddy & pull my shorts & panties down because his buddy wanted to see my fresh shaved pussy. When I refused, my husband picked me up, stood me in front of his buddy" s face & pulled them down himself. I was told how pretty my young pussy was. When my husband asked his buddy if he wanted to smell & taste it, I was mortified. I was pushed towards his face & his buddy smelled & licked my pussy. Then my husband moved me even with his buddy's mid section & asked if his buddy wanted to see if the head of his cock would fit inside my pussy lips. I was so young & embarrassed I couldn't look at his cock. When I was pushed close enough, I felt a very large swollen head fill my pussy lips up. When he felt the warm wetness, he started ejaculinh warm mancome in my lips. I felt it on my clit.. He ejaculated so much come, my small young pussy lips couldn't contain it. I looked down & saw so much hot thick come "boiling" out of my pussy lips. I said "gross". When he finally finished, I had such a mess! My husband grabbed me & stood me in front of his chair & asked if I liked my little lips full of another man's sperm. When I said no, it's disgusting. He wanted to finger his buddy's sperm into my vagina, I turned & ran to the bathroom, looked in the mirror. My God there was so much come. When I heard his buddy tell him how good my pussy smelled & tasted & thanked him for letting him ejaculate in a girl's wet pussy lips for the first time, It made me so horny I used his buddy's come to rub my clit. The thought of his friend's sperm in my vagina made me so horny, I was wiggling as I watched my fingers trying to act like a cock pushing sperm inside. When I came out of the bathroom, I pitched a new wife fit & went to our bed room. When he dismissed the sperm donor & came to the bed, my back was toward him. When he laid down & started apologizing, I told him to lay on his back, unzip his pants, pull his cock out & hold it straight up so I could cowgirl ride it. When he felt how slimy wet it was he said damn girl. I asked how his young 22 year old wife's pussy felt full of another man's sperm, he grabbed my waste & held me down & pumped me so full of his warm sperm. My pussy was so full of sperm from 2 men. I was addicted.View attachment 2777346Now I'm a soccer mom & I love to pull my panties down for his friends.
you're a great wife and your husband's friends are lucky guys!

Back