Were you ever unexpectedly shared or gangbanged?

Ladies were you ever unexpectedly shared or gangbanged? If so, what happened and why did you decide to go through with it when you found out? Were you upset that you weren't asked/given noticed first?

BBC Bulls what made you decide to share/gangbang your hotwife without telling/asking her first? Was her reaction what you expected? What happened?

My wife and I were going to meet Nate, her first BBC experience. It was a surprise for her.

About a year later Nate called me and said he was going to be in town over night for business. He told me where he was going to be staying and would we like to come by for a visit. We decided to surprise Elaine and not tell her he was in town. There was a nice bar/restaurant in his hotel and I said we would be there between 7 and 8. Elaine thought we were just going out for the evening. We walked in and got a table when Nate walked over, gave her a hug and said we should join him. When we got to his table we were introduced to another black man who Nate said was a coworker. Elaine looked at us kind of suspicious like, but was pleasant. After a couple of drinks the coworker went to the john and Nate and I just grinned at her. She nervously laughed and said "You guys don't think I am going to do all of you do you?" I did not know Nate was bringing a friend and really did not know what Nate had said or not said to his buddy. Nate said he would love a second chance with her and we could lose the friend if that is what she wanted. She did not say anything as Brandon was sitting down at the table. You were allowed to take your drinks out of the bar, but not out of the building. Nate suggested we finish our drinks in his room. Elaine knew she could back out at any time so she agreed. When we got to the room it was apparent they were both staying there as both beds had suitcases next to them. It was now up to Elaine to call the shots. Instead of asking to talk to me she said she wanted to talk to Nate privately. Brandon and I turned on the T.V. while they went to the other end of the suite. She told me later she just asked Nate to tell her exactly what he had told his friend and how well did he know him. He told Elaine they met at work, developed a friendship and like to work and play together. He said he was not married, but had a steady lady back in Tulsa. I guess Elaine did not say anything for awhile and in an attempt to close the deal Nate whispered to her that Brandon was hung quite well. I asked her later what she said back to him and she smiled and said she hoped he wasn't too much bigger as Nate had given her all she wanted.

Elaine and Nate walked back and turned the T.V. volume down. Nate then looked at us and said proudly that Elaine had agreed to be the entertainment for the evening. The pics are what she had worn to the bar that evening49.jpg49d1.jpg49g.jpg49e.jpg

About a year or so (20 yrs ago) after the Wife’s BBC intro, it became obvious that even though her Bull could thoroughly satiate her, she needed more. On a subsequent “date”, we were to meet the Bull at a motel (which was usual) but when we entered the room, he had three of his friends there. The Wife was surprised, eager and simply looked at her Bull and asked if this would be “gentle”. He chuckled and said “for a while, yes”.
She loved every moment of it and has done hundreds since.

About a year or so (20 yrs ago) after the Wife’s BBC intro, it became obvious that even though her Bull could thoroughly satiate her, she needed more. On a subsequent “date”, we were to meet the Bull at a motel (which was usual) but when we entered the room, he had three of his friends there. The Wife was surprised, eager and simply looked at her Bull and asked if this would be “gentle”. He chuckled and said “for a while, yes”.
She loved every moment of it and has done hundreds since.
We women develop increasing tolerance for levels of activity. The first time with a second man can be a bit of a jolt, just like the rough aggressiveness of a black man shocks us at first. But we soon accept it and come to expect it, which is usually when they ratchet it up with more men or rougher treatment.

I have many over the years , but the first was unexpected, we had met an amazing black man and over the week he had fucked me on several occasions, hubby was always there as usual to make sure I was ok , one evening I was at his place , we were fooling around and ended up naked as you do , he asked if hubby was coming over , no ,I said, he’s away so we are alone tonight , I remember taking his huge cock deep then feeling hands on my body ,I noticed several men standing next to the bed all naked and stroking there erections , he kissed me told me not to worry as they were all friends of his , i was in no state to argue and for the next few hours they had there way with me , loved it xxx
Lucky You!!!!

Hubs and I went to a popular Miami sex club. We played with 2 different couples at first. Then towards the end of the night while hubs was getting me doggy a black guy with a gorgeous cock came and asked hubs if he could fuck me? Hubs said yes and moved out of the way. This guy fucked me, then 2 more black guys came and fucked me taking turns. Hubs fucked me after the 3. Once hubs finished, the 1st black guy and the third split roasted me. One came in my mouth and the others condom broke ( or so he said) and he came in my pussy!!
Awesome! Fuck condoms. Your hubby pulling out and moving out of the way is a damn cool move.

We women develop increasing tolerance for levels of activity. The first time with a second man can be a bit of a jolt, just like the rough aggressiveness of a black man shocks us at first. But we soon accept it and come to expect it, which is usually when they ratchet it up with more men or rougher treatment.
Very true Helen. That first night, I heard many “groans” from the Wife as she pretty much rose to the occasion. From then on, those groans evolved into moans of pleasure and now she rarely does “just one”.

Agreed. Many years ago a Bull told me that even he was continually being surprised by what white women would do for BBC. And, yes the Bulls aggressively ratchet it up especially as the woman ages and the Bulls seem to be younger and younger!

During one weekend when I stayed over my bull's place, he asked if one of his friends could watch us. I was turned on by the idea so I said yes. His friend began stroking when watching us. I found myself really turned on and invited his friend to join us. It was the first time I had 2 black men at the same time and I loved it.

That's very HOT.

133.jpg

Only once! I showed up for a hotel meet with my bull and when I walked into the room there we 4 others in addition to my bull waiting for me. I was scared to death! Eight hours later I left messy and absolutely spent. For most of that time it was like an out of body experience and I totally lost track of time. I cried half the way home. When I got home it was 5 am and my husband was freaking out from worrying where I was. It was before I had come out to him and had to lie about what had gone down. Now, a few years later I look back and get wet thinking about it, but it the moment I can’t say it was enjoyable. I think if I had known what was coming and been able to prepare I would have had a better experience. Maybe again...someday.
This reminds me of the accounts of multiple personalities that typically developed as a result of trauma. (There's a woman on Federal Death Row that DJT wants to have executed before he leaves office. She endured multiple episodes of group rapes and assaults from relatives and their friends, among other things in her tragic life. She has multiple personalities and is highly medicated to keep her somewhat functional. She killed a woman to steal her baby from her body.)

My wife had been shared many times but they had always been friends of guys she was with. One Saturday night, she and her then BF were on a date and had gone dancing. There were 2 YOUNG Air ******* trainees on their first night out since induction. Both were good looking (according to her) young black men. Her BF called me to ask if I would be OK with him treating them to her for the night. I did my patriotic duty and told him YYEEESSSS. When they left after breakfast Sunday, everyone was all smiles! She said youth is a wonderful gift! She was a happy girl when I picked her up that night! He told me the boys were in awe of her! LOL
Good to hear your wife was doing all she could do for the moral of our men in the military.

Back