Were you ever unexpectedly shared or gangbanged?

Ladies were you ever unexpectedly shared or gangbanged? If so, what happened and why did you decide to go through with it when you found out? Were you upset that you weren't asked/given noticed first?

BBC Bulls what made you decide to share/gangbang your hotwife without telling/asking her first? Was her reaction what you expected? What happened?

So hubby approached me with a question...... Would you have a 3some. I told him I needed time to think about it, because i had never been with a woman ( little did I know)..... So one night I was talking to hubby and he was telling me he had told a friend about me and HE wanted to meet me.... I kinda just laughed, thought hubby was joking. So one night I was getting ready to go see hubby (this happened in the very beginning) and he told me while I was getting ready that his friend was going to come over. Well, when I got to hubby's, there was no friend so I thought ok he was joking. So we are hanging out and it comes time to go to the bedroom, hubby told me to go upstairs he would be up in a min... So I went upstairs. To surprise hubby I got naked and laid across the bed on my stomach, hubby comes in and makes one comment " he was only stopping by to say hello, but looks like your ready... I laughed, cuz me being me and not seeing anyone I thought he was joking.... So hubby starts giving me a massage, at one point hubby excused himself for a min I assumed it was to go to the bathroom or grab something he forgot from downstairs.... So I'm laying on my stomach back to the door and hubby comes back in and starts rubbing me down again, I had my eyes closed at this point just absorbing and taking it all in enjoying his hands all over my body, then.......

I felt different hands on my legs. The only thing that went through my head was "holy fuck this is really happening!!!!" " Just close your eyes and go with it", hubby had such control over the whole situation and made my first bbc 3some my first favorite memory with him..... Hubby created a monster a craving bbc loving monster!!!!
I love it. Same here. I cant wait till next time and love having hubby thier

Early in the lifestyle, my reg was a super-stud and he brought me to a poker game where I enjoyed all the players throughout the night. Having said that, he is a true Lion and everyone knew they better be respectful or he'll take care of the problem. Because of this I was able to enjoy the orgasm filled evening! :sneaky:

Attachments

• CAs Lion.jpg
    CAs Lion.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 37
Only once! I showed up for a hotel meet with my bull and when I walked into the room there we 4 others in addition to my bull waiting for me. I was scared to death! Eight hours later I left messy and absolutely spent. For most of that time it was like an out of body experience and I totally lost track of time. I cried half the way home. When I got home it was 5 am and my husband was freaking out from worrying where I was. It was before I had come out to him and had to lie about what had gone down. Now, a few years later I look back and get wet thinking about it, but it the moment I can’t say it was enjoyable. I think if I had known what was coming and been able to prepare I would have had a better experience. Maybe again...someday.
Please do and tell us about it. Super hot story!

I’ve had a couple. I was walking around in a small town during the day , spotted two black sailors. Started chatting . I have never done this nor been so horny.
I asked them if they wanted to go for a drive. Ended up at my place. They were both super hung. How lucky was I ?

My hubby had arranged for us to meet two guys at a bar. We met had drinks visited a sex shop in Sydney . I had them both plus a third, i squirted every where in that booth.

Visiting relatives in another state. Arranged to meet two black guys. They didn’t disappoint!
Would love to hear more about the Sydney sex shop!!

Back