Wearing QOS/Snowbunny accessories in public

Blondbunny

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Australia
Hello :)

Have you ever worn a QOS clothing item/tattoo/jewellery in public and been approached because of it?

My fiancé likes the idea of me wearing a small snowbunny anklet in hopes of being approached by a black guy in public.

Also black guys have you ever seen a white girl wear anything like this and did you approach her?

Have you ever worn a QOS clothing item/tattoo/jewellery in public and been approached because of it?

My fiancé likes the idea of me wearing a small snowbunny anklet in hopes of being approached by a black guy in public.

Also black guys have you ever seen a white girl wear anything like this and did you approach her?
Never seen one in random
But i did make my sub wear them
Dress her all sext
And parade her around

I say i love the results

I haven’t yet but I keep looking for it and hoping I do see someone wearing it

It needs to become far more widespread and clothing brands use it before its out there enough. Lets hope one day this happens. But..... i feel ladies can attract the attentions of black men whenever and wherever they wish. So its not really required is it 🤷‍♂️

My Wife and I started playing with this for a while. The anklets are usually small and nobody really notices them. I bought her some temporary QoS tattoos which she wore when we went to Vegas for our first experience, she got a lot of looks and smiles but we had already met the guy she was going to play with that weekend. Pretty hot, she loved the attention. I loved it for her

We are subtle about it - with the idea that people who are really looking will notice. Wearing an QoS anklet with high heels or a Hotwife choker with a dress that has a plunging neckline

Not so subtle was the "I'm here for the gang bang" shirt worn to a BBC gathering when we were on a swinger cruise.

The first type of wear (subtle) really hasn't gotten comment, the Gangbang shirt resulted in one. :lips:

Back