Wave of Migration to Europe

Hi! The wave of migration has been a complete disaster. High crime and high prices causes all these problems. Northern Europe was almost a paradise before foreign influences started taking hold.

If Europeans going to Africa to build schools and roads is "colonization" then foreigners going to Europe to free load is even worse than colonization because at least the African countries that were colonized are better than the ones that weren't like Somalia

Hi! The wave of migration has been a complete disaster. High crime and high prices causes all these problems. Northern Europe was almost a paradise before foreign influences started taking hold.

If Europeans going to Africa to build schools and roads is "colonization" then foreigners going to Europe to free load is even worse than colonization because at least the African countries that were colonized are better than the ones that weren't like Somalia
Oo I'm sure that it will all sort itself out the black guys will make so many white women happy so

whites deserve to be colonized

Yet you prefer fucking the Black male immigrants over your own cuck whiteys, LMAO!! As I said, Europe belongs to the African and Arab.

Funny how divided this specific forum is, some sensible people making sensible well educated statements based on fact and history alongside the deluded who luckily only form a small segment at least try to keep it real people

I get a lot of feedback about European women welcoming these immigrants
Just a little background. Took a couple of days off from work (just because) I'm tipsy as fuck right now (Modelo Negras and Tito's) Girlfriend is asleep and I'm a little bored. I would be interested in knowing what type of feedback you've gotten from European women. That being said...
Scanned through most of responses. Chuckling at the responses that are "Oh my God what a disaster". The appropo truism is "You reap what you sow". What the fuck do they think their historical global fuckery was going to manifest? The fucking arrogance 🤣.

Last edited:
Just a little background. Took a couple of days off from work (just because) I'm tipsy as fuck right now (Modelo Negras and Tito's) Girlfriend is asleep and I'm a little bored. I would be interested in knowing what type of feedback you've gotten from European women. That being said...
Scanned through most of responses. Chuckling at the responses that are "Oh my God what a disaster". The appropo truism is "You reap what you sow". What the fuck do they think their historical global fuckery was going to manifest? The fucking arrogance 🤣.
No white person alive today owned slaves or colonized a country. The pushback will be far-right leaders being elected, mass deportations and locking the doors to the West. The fucking arrogance of believing in open borders and allowing this fuckery to do whatever the hell they want in another country. Go the fuck home and make something of your country

No white person alive today owned slaves or colonized a country.
So...The devastating consequences remain and continue...Both subtle and gross🤨.
The pushback will be far-right leaders being elected, mass deportations and locking the doors to the West.
What's going to be is going to be...Bring it on. I'll pop more corn😏.
Go the fuck home and make something of your country
Give back all the stolen diamonds, gold, oil, rare earths, land, and maybe they'll think about it...Maybe🤣.

So...The devastating consequences remain and continue...Both subtle and gross🤨.

What's going to be is going to be...Bring it on. I'll pop more corn😏.

Give back all the stolen diamonds, gold, oil, rare earths, land, and maybe they'll think about it...Maybe🤣.
Nice of you to admit it is gross.
What did you do with all the infrastructure and rule of law. Piss it away for dictators, fundamentalists and warlords?
Buttered popcorn?

Nice of you to admit it is gross.
What did you do with all the infrastructure and rule of law. Piss it away for dictators, fundamentalists and warlords?
Buttered popcorn?
Gross as in obvious... You know that historical global fuckery I referred to earlier 🤣?
So after you've created this quagmire of s.hit you want to act like the consequences don't matter...
Expect everyone to be happy, content, accepting of the status quo...
Guess what...? NAH😆.
Extra butter would be delightfully "nice"
😜.

Gross as in obvious... You know that historical global fuckery I referred to earlier 🤣?
So after you've created this quagmire of s.hit you want to act like the consequences don't matter...
Expect everyone to be happy, content, accepting of the status quo...
Guess what...? NAH😆.
Extra butter would be delightfully "nice"
😜.
He's just mad white boys are irrelevant now and trying desperately to cling on to some historical glory. Every civilization had historical glory, some for thousands of years longer than whitey. Smh!!

No white person alive today owned slaves or colonized a country. The pushback will be far-right leaders being elected, mass deportations and locking the doors to the West. The fucking arrogance of believing in open borders and allowing this fuckery to do whatever the hell they want in another country. Go the fuck home and make something of your country
Who's gonna vote for far right leaders when y'all are giving your women to Black men ?? LMAO!

Back