Wave of Migration to Europe

The only people who want mass immigration are ideological billionaire idiots who dont have to deal with it. But sooner or later, the cup will overflow and there will be more and more chaos. That is evil destructive organisations rise up, like during the 1930s. No body wants that, but it comes with chaos.
No organization has started to be established in Europe, my friend. As I said, first generation immigrants from 3rd World countries will have trouble adapting. But this is a transition period

No organization has started to be established in Europe, my friend. As I said, first generation immigrants from 3rd World countries will have trouble adapting. But this is a transition period
The reality looks different. I was in Sri Lanka, and there is no integration between the different people. Chinese people are 7th Generation in Indonesia, and they never integrated. The Jews of medieval Europe never integrated. Those are facts of life. The heart desires the comfort zone and that means, sticking to people with whom you feel comfortable with.
The truth is, most Muslims in Europe have an identity crises and become even more radical. This third or fourth generation integration just is not true.

tumblr_57433c192c541717af2c4a7e839cb859_09432d28_1280.jpg

bdsmlr-767069-g9070mHXMX.jpegbdsmlr-726600-p30AsNzofm.jpegbdsmlr-9986134-A2wXe2loem.pngbdsmlr-10203590-Yc4dwHmwPS.jpegbdsmlr-10203590-mBU3P3ZtXm.jpeg

We come from Germany but live in Switzerland. In principle, I have nothing against migration, I even see many good things that migration brings. New influences in terms of music and attitude to life. In Germany, most people are in a corset and have little fun in life. It's all about working. Influences from other countries where the focus is on life have a good influence. But there are also negative influences, such as crime, *******, etc. In my view, Europeans in particular have caused a lot of harm in the world. No matter on which continent. I therefore think it's only fair that sensible people should be given the opportunity to lead such a life. We can't choose where we are born and everyone has the desire for a safe life. It's just sad that many people have a problem with migration because of a few idiots. My best friend is black (from Senegal). And he would share his last cent with me. A German, for example, would never do that.

We come from Germany but live in Switzerland. In principle, I have nothing against migration, I even see many good things that migration brings. New influences in terms of music and attitude to life. In Germany, most people are in a corset and have little fun in life. It's all about working. Influences from other countries where the focus is on life have a good influence. But there are also negative influences, such as crime, *******, etc. In my view, Europeans in particular have caused a lot of harm in the world. No matter on which continent. I therefore think it's only fair that sensible people should be given the opportunity to lead such a life. We can't choose where we are born and everyone has the desire for a safe life. It's just sad that many people have a problem with migration because of a few idiots. My best friend is black (from Senegal). And he would share his last cent with me. A German, for example, would never do that.
So full of shite you need a septic tank. Europe owes NOTHING to Africa or the middle east. They owe themselves. Immigration is fine but immigration en masse as well as illegal immigration should not be happening. Want a safe country then fight for it. Don't be a pussy and run. FREEDOM ISN'T FREE!

So full of shite you need a septic tank. Europe owes NOTHING to Africa or the middle east. They owe themselves. Immigration is fine but immigration en masse as well as illegal immigration should not be happening. Want a safe country then fight for it. Don't be a pussy and run. FREEDOM ISN'T FREE!

Of course, immigration must be legal and controlled. Nobody is saying that there should be no borders and rules. But I have also deliberately emphasised the advantages of immigration. But it has to be within limits, otherwise it becomes counterproductive and builds walls rather than bridges.

Of course, immigration must be legal and controlled. Nobody is saying that there should be no borders and rules. But I have also deliberately emphasised the advantages of immigration. But it has to be within limits, otherwise it becomes counterproductive and builds walls rather than bridges.
It should not change the ethnic or religious balance of any country. Whites should not be minorities in any European cities and Mohammed should not be the most common name for newborn males ANYWHERE in Europe

It should not change the ethnic or religious balance of any country. Whites should not be minorities in any European cities and Mohammed should not be the most common name for newborn males ANYWHERE in Europe

I absolutely agree with you. But I see the problem in the cause rather than the result. If I bomb countries like Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan or Libya, refugees and the resulting uncontrolled immigration are the result. Even if I exploit the African continent as France or England, refugees are the result. So why don't we start there and stop it? But as long as things continue like this, migration will continue to rise.

I absolutely agree with you. But I see the problem in the cause rather than the result. If I bomb countries like Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan or Libya, refugees and the resulting uncontrolled immigration are the result. Even if I exploit the African continent as France or England, refugees are the result. So why don't we start there and stop it? But as long as things continue like this, migration will continue to rise.
Disband the EU and close the borders. Le Pen for France and Wilders for the Netherlands. Poland and Hungary have it right.

whites owe the superior black race everything. making it illegal for white women to turn down sex from black men would make it easy for them to integrate.

Most middle east countries have religion, beliefs and a way of life that don't match at all with the rest of civilization.
Especially Sweden.

Girls get ra*ed, beaten, killed. Bombs and shootings is now a daily occurrence here.
Gang violence, robbery and violent crimes have skyrocketed.

Yes many of them are honest hard working people. I know a few.
I know more that aren't that nice.

Skin color don't matter. What matters is your personality.
Being raised by violence and terrorist makes you a shitty person.

My 2 cents.
*Taking cover before all the accusations and stone throwing from people not living in reality 😀
You lieing fucka, so how come theres no news report then?.....
Girls get ra*ed, beaten, killed. Bombs and shootings is now a daily occurrence here.

You lieing fucka, so how come theres no news report then?.....
No news coverage because the ultra liberal government will not report the ethnicity, religion or immigration status of the perpetrators. Afraid of being called "racist" when the correct term would and should be preservationist. Sweden should be Swedish, not Somali, Moroccan, Senegalese, Iranian, etc. All of Europe needs an en.ema.

Back