Wave of Migration to Europe

An incredible number of male immigrants from Africa and the Middle East have entered Europe recently, and it is clear that they are here to stay. What do users from Western Europe, where immigrants are concentrated, think? I get a lot of feedback about European women welcoming these immigrants
The last point is pure cuck fantasy.

You lieing fucka, so how come theres no news report then?.....
Girls get ra*ed, beaten, killed. Bombs and shootings is now a daily occurrence here.
Gang violence, robbery and violent crimes have skyrocketed.

That's not very nice of you.
How can I proove something to a nay sayer that's full om himself and its something we aren't allowed to talk about?

The only way I can make you see the truth is by coming here and living here.
If not.. Then:
Start digging into the news you read here, Once you manage to find their names you'll realize something.

That's not very nice of you.
How can I proove something to a nay sayer that's full om himself and its something we aren't allowed to talk about?

The only way I can make you see the truth is by coming here and living here.
If not.. Then:
Start digging into the news you read here, Once you manage to find their names you'll realize something.
The race card is so overplayed it's sad. The names/ethnicities are of African and Middle Eastern countries/regions. 2+2=4. It's not rocket science.

It is true that Poland is not yet accepting refugees from Africa, but let me comment. In my opinion, Africanization is progressing and nothing can stop it, I consider it a historic opportunity. It is known that there are cases in which immigrants commit crimes, but so do Europeans. Let not one minus overshadow the pluses.

I am a black man and I don't support open border to everybody, this people they don't respect the country where are living,Islam is a very deep rooted enemy of the west.

Many of this emigrants they will not care about anyone more than themselves, they are very aggressive,rude and arrogants,someone said open border (BS), a country is like a body got the own defences in place for a reason.

Before integration RESPECT from both sides,from the new people and from the native Europeans, the problem this people are used for political interest and religious games,in the end a total disaster game.

And what will happen in the end, the crazy extreme Right parties will come on power and control of full system,so more (Rubbish) on the table.

Hate and racism will be on the rise eventually, all because the things wasn't done well since the start.

Last edited:
Greetings from Portugal...This is the border between Portugal and Spain...Look at all the Immigrants coming across the ponte...Run Forrest Run...🤡

20211008_092158.jpg
;)👌

I am a black man and I don't support open border to everybody, this people they don't respect the country where are living,Islam is a very deep rooted enemy of the west.

Many of this emigrants they will not care about anyone more than themselves, they are very aggressive,rude and arrogants,someone said open border (BS), a country is like a body got the own defences in place for a reason.

Before integration RESPECT from both sides,from the new people and from the native Europeans, the problem this people are used for political interest and religious games,in the end a total disaster game.

And what will happen in the end, the crazy extreme Right parties will come on power and control of full system,so more (Rubbish) on the table.

Hate and racism will be on the rise eventually, all because the things wasn't done well since the start.
Europe is full. Stay in Africa and the middle east and fix your countries. Time for deportations en masse

It is true that Poland is not yet accepting refugees from Africa, but let me comment. In my opinion, Africanization is progressing and nothing can stop it, I consider it a historic opportunity. It is known that there are cases in which immigrants commit crimes, but so do Europeans. Let not one minus overshadow the pluses.
What are the pluses?

Europe belongs to Brussels and the faster they disband the EU, the better.
That's is a massive point, Europe belong to ******* Brussels, everybody remember on 80 and 90 the massive news of political ring of ******* politics living in Brussels.

Well, why don't you "expand your comment" on all this knowledge you have? See the highlighted words in your post? Expand on those. This will tell us what you really know about the illegal immigrant situation in Europe.

• why can't anything STOP THEM in your opinion?
• why do you see this as a historic opportunity?
• what are the many pluses to their illegal immigration to European countries?

Last edited:

Malcolm X and Ali were Muslim were they the enemy?? SMH!

Europe is full. Stay in Africa and the middle east and fix your countries. Time for deportations en masse
Oh really, you idiot? What are you looking for on this site? I can tell you're definitely an ignorant incel because it's obvious that white European women don't think the same way you do when it comes to immigrants lol

Oh really, you idiot? What are you looking for on this site? I can tell you're definitely an ignorant incel because it's obvious that white European women don't think the same way you do when it comes to immigrants lol
I am finding more and more that white men are living in a delusion of sorts, they want their wives to fuck Black men but still think they're top dog. They want their comforts but need immigrants to do all the labor and then say 'deport them!!'. Almost like a mass delusion for their whole population... LOL!

Back