Watching Your Wife get Pounded

Hubby needs to see his wife get stretched and pounded good by a big black cock so that he can see and enjoying watching her full slut potential come out in real time and see her fully satisfied as well. It will also show hubby how sexy his wife is to other men and show him how much other men want that married pussy!♠️

Hubby needs to see his wife get stretched and pounded good by a big black cock so that he can see and enjoying watching her full slut potential come out in real time and see her fully satisfied as well. It will also show hubby how sexy his wife is to other men and show him how much other men want that married pussy!♠️
OMG yes!!

We require that I am present for the first meeting. I do not have to be included…I can sit in the corner and play with myself, but we also prefer a bi or flexible guest. After a few sessions, when trust and comfort have been established and as long as she wants to, we do allow one on one meetings. I do require that if I am not present there is communication prior so I know what is going on and I require photos and/or videos to be sent to me during or immediately following the event.
If Wifey and I played this is how we’d do it too

Varies. When we first were in the lifestyle I (hubby) was always there As we have progressed and gotten comfortable she does enjoy some alone time with a few bulls. Gotta admit the feeling in the pit of your stomach knowing your wife is out spending the night with a bull is both delicious and agonizing.
Would love to - at least once - have that pit of your stomach feeling

Have on a couple of occasions not been present when the wife is enjoying bbc, we became good friends with a local bbc for five years, only ended because he at to go back to Kenya for family issues. He would call in when I was working, always knew beforehand, because wife would text me straight away, always took pics/vids for me as well. Also a couple of times with bulls we had met once and she’d really enjoyed herself and wanted seconds so I would drop her in the morning at there’s before I went to work. Again always pics n vids for me the see the fun I was missing, and twice we have video called so I could wank

Back