Watching Your Wife get Pounded

As we have discussed our fantasies more it has become clear she wants me there, caged, watching the entire thing. I think I would rather just come in after but she insists if this happens I have to watch. She recently let me know she also thinks cleaning up should be one of my main jobs. This is still a fantasy but she has been adamant me watching is a must if we move forward.

lets see a pic of the two of you....you caged and her naked holding it. precursor to the next step of you watching and cleaning

Just as you're taking snapshots of your wife and her lover in bed, so, too, she ought to take snapshots of you, especially since you'll be wearing your chastity cage in their presence.

TakeAPic.jpg

Would you prefer being there when your wife is with her lover, or would you rather offer them some privacy?

I know that most husbands would love to sit back and watch, at least to cherish how the wife and her lover get to become compartible sexually. But most wives would often prefer husbands to be out of the room. I want to know how you would handle such, or if there's already an understanding between you both to always be around.

Back in the day when we were swingers she liked me present for safety. She did eventually get with my best friend and go out dancing and stay at a hotel sometimes for the weekend.
She would be well wore out when came home but always wanted to feed on my cock.

Back in the day when we were swingers she liked me present for safety. She did eventually get with my best friend and go out dancing and stay at a hotel sometimes for the weekend.
She would be well wore out when came home but always wanted to feed on my cock.
She doesn't require your presence anymore? Preferring you to watch from outside instead?

IMG_20161215_223043.jpg

I think she would like to be by herself now. I have no problem with her doing such.
Rick used to have her for the weekend at times and she loved it.
I know he also shared her....

My Wife, towards the end of a career as a BBC slut,Allowed some phone videos, to be recorded of Her in action ( But insisted they were taken on Her own phone ) and forwarded to me.
However We have no guarantee that no others were taken.
As She is now too old for the lifestyle, and worried sick that something is going to pop up, taken of Her when She was in the lifestyle.

Back