Watching Your Wife get Pounded

Would you prefer being there when your wife is with her lover, or would you rather offer them some privacy?

I know that most husbands would love to sit back and watch, at least to cherish how the wife and her lover get to become compartible sexually. But most wives would often prefer husbands to be out of the room. I want to know how you would handle such, or if there's already an understanding between you both to always be around.

It would really be up to her and the man she was with.
i would like to be able to watch, at least occasionally, but also know that sometimes intimacy should just be between two people.
i would not want her to feel inhibited in any way, and my presence may have that effect.

I actually love it when the husband just sits there and watches me fuck the ******* out of his wife with this 11 1/2 inch black man dick and jerks off. Huge turn on making him watch and enjoy the show.
That’s it! What cuck wouldn’t want to watch his wife to a huge BBC while he watches her cum all over his cock stretching her out before filling her womb with his fertile cum and leaving her exhausted. So hot

Back