Watching Your Wife get Pounded

King Shango

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
Would you prefer being there when your wife is with her lover, or would you rather offer them some privacy?

I know that most husbands would love to sit back and watch, at least to cherish how the wife and her lover get to become compartible sexually. But most wives would often prefer husbands to be out of the room. I want to know how you would handle such, or if there's already an understanding between you both to always be around.

10.jpg

Would you prefer being there when your wife is with her lover, or would you rather offer them some privacy?

I know that most husbands would love to sit back and watch, at least to cherish how the wife and her lover get to become compartible sexually. But most wives would often prefer husbands to be out of the room. I want to know how you would handle such, or if there's already an understanding between you both to always be around.

It depends. I would love to see my wife get what she need from another man. See the expression on her face and how her body react while she get multiple orgasms. But me and my wife also talked about how hot it would be if she fuck another man in our martial bed while I'm only hearing her moanings from yhe stearway or guestroom while wanking myself.

We require that I am present for the first meeting. I do not have to be included…I can sit in the corner and play with myself, but we also prefer a bi or flexible guest. After a few sessions, when trust and comfort have been established and as long as she wants to, we do allow one on one meetings. I do require that if I am not present there is communication prior so I know what is going on and I require photos and/or videos to be sent to me during or immediately following the event.

Most of the time we meet as a couple and are all in the same room, but sometimes that isn't possible, so she meets him alone. I like to watch him fuck her, and I like seeing her as he strokes in and out of her pussy. Watching her facial expressions when he is so deep inside really turns me ON! When he is done I like to push into her as soon as he pulls out. Seldom has she met a man alone, even if he had been in her a dozen times before.

I prefer to watch BUT the quality of their sexual intercourse and their satisfaction are absolutely in the first place! So if there is the slightest doubt that it could be a hindrance, I prefer to step aside

Back