wanting to go black

I believe many more men are now accepting the Cuckold lifestyle. One reason for the change is that women no longer will accept their husbands telling them what to do, especially with their bodies. I agree with those women. We husbands do not own our wives and they can do whatever they like with their bodies. Including fucking black men, even on their wedding night.

I read a story in which the author stated that natural selection operates in all species, including humans. The Alpha males fuck and breed the females. The other males do not get to fuck the females but do support their needs for food and whatever else they need. This is to insure the propagation of the species, including the human species. So, it is a normal part of Nature that the Inferior males me are Cuckolds and do not get to fuck the females. The Alpha males insure the Inferior males do not fuck and breed the females through intimidation and fighting if necessary. Human culture has modified natural selection so that even Inferior males can fuck and breed females.

Cuckolds like me have overcome our culture's conditioning that we should act like Alpha males, even though we know we are Inferior males. We learn to accept that it is normal and right for Alpha males to fuck and breed our wives, since it helps to insure the propagation of our species. We also like being a cuckold because we no longer need to pretend to be something we know we aren't, an Alpha male.

It is difficult for most men to accept that they are Cuckolds and Inferior Beta males. But I have been much happier since I accepted that I am a Cuckold and Inferior Beta male. We should not be ashamed of being a Cuckold and Inferior Beta male because it is not our fault, we were born this way.

We are living our lives the way Nature intended us to. All of the other Inferior males that do not want the Alpha males to fuck and breed their wives, are the ones that are living their lives in a manner that is not the way that Nature intended. We felt Humiliation, rather than the Pride we should feel when Alpha males fuck our wives, due to our cultural conditioning as we grew up.

Couples like my Wife and I are lucky that we have learned to differentiate between Love and Sex. So husbands like us have also recognized and accepted that our wives NEED and DESERVE AS A FEMALE,married or not, some kinds of sex that we can not give them, no matter how much we want to. Which has led us to accept, encourage and enjoy our wives having sex with other men that can give them the kinds of sex that our wives desire to have with other men.

I have been lucky enough to enjoy this type of LOVE with my wife while she was enjoying SEX with other men dozens of times.

Couples like my wife and I have successfully adapted to the realities of modern life and will continue to enjoy a happy marriage with a wife that is sexually satisfied and has no need to cheat and then feel guilty about fucking other men.

The sooner a Cuckold Marriage is accepted by society and our culture as a normal type of marriage the better.

One thing, talk to your husband and make sure he really knows that you want to be fucked by black men. You must make sure he understands that you are doing this for You and that you hope that he will still Love you and accept your NEED to be fucked by black men. Explain to him that you believe it is only fair to be honest with him because you don't want to cheat on him. Be prepared because there is a good chance he will decide to divorce you rather than accept being your Cuckold and you being fucked by black men.

Back