wanting to go black

Try some non threatening pillow talk with him. You might find that it's one of his hot buttons. Don't jump in with both feet, sneak up on it. Start with something like "Honey, do you like when other men look at my booty?" Take your cues about how to proceed from his response. Small steps can get you a long way if you want something badly enough.

Try some non threatening pillow talk with him. You might find that it's one of his hot buttons. Don't jump in with both feet, sneak up on it. Start with something like "Honey, do you like when other men look at my booty?" Take your cues about how to proceed from his response. Small steps can get you a long way if you want something badly enough.
i know he likes it when men look at me because he feels "proud" that they cant touch me

Would love the wife to say something like this 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

My and my wife explore this fantasy alot, drives me mad she fucking loves it. Heres me fucking her with my 7inch. Look at her gape :mstickle: fuck she could handle so much bigger. Reply let me know what she needs x
Wow! Looks like my wife’s after a dvp. I think your wife is very well equipped for double vaginal penetration. Every one that did that loves it. Give her a chance on that she’ll love you for it

He may surprise you. I know if my wife talked to me about this, my cock probably would burst ! I remember her telling me about her past experiences and I pretended like they didn't turn me on but she would notice how hard Id get and she say my mouth may lie but my cock never does
Same here my cock would explode if she mentioned it - she once mentioned a black celebrity she fancied and I nearly shot my load there and then.

Last edited:
Back