wanting to go black

Always had a fantasy of going black since i was 18. 8 years later and its still my biggest turn on, i dont think my husband would approve.

Maybe start pillow talk about guys in general, not necessarily black. A lot of couples we have known with only one having the desires at the beginning, had to start very slow. Like snail's pace slow. Subtle hints to begin. Maybe some R-rated movies that have content about the fantasy? Measure his interest and/or response. Lots of ways to wade in slowly

Last edited:
Try some non threatening pillow talk with him. You might find that it's one of his hot buttons. Don't jump in with both feet, sneak up on it. Start with something like "Honey, do you like when other men look at my booty?" Take your cues about how to proceed from his response. Small steps can get you a long way if you want something badly enough.
Facts

Wanting to take the leap and finally have a bbc , husband has been on board for years. How do I get past the nervousness

I strongly suggest get verified first. You've already posted a bunch of media photos so you might as well do the verification process.👍🏾
It opens up more sections of the website and you can talk to REAL WOMEN who actually do what you are trying to do and you'll get some sound advice.

Back