Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're not "going back" to anything, I'm going somewhere I really never went, you're only complaining because you know I'm correct.
correct about what....you haven't said or done anything except to ask questions about a court case that is over and decided....it has been hashed and rehashed a bunch...all sides spoke thier peace and you want to bring it up again....so what are you correct about?

1. PMSNBC attempted to dox jurors...

2. Rittenhouse IS innocent, regardless of anyone's opinion

3. The president (in title only) was out of line when he called Rittenhouse a "white supremacist" as his handlers had him do...

Just pointing out how these news "sources" you claim to be gospel are actually corrupt, and ended up educating you on the rest of this stuff.

They were trying to dox jurors, and there's no two ways about it...

And you're wrong, Rittenhouse was found "not guilty" by a jury of his peers... The correct answer is that he is NOT guilty... In that case, the opinion of people who were not on the jury, simply does not matter... You can disagree with it all day and night, and that's your right, but you're required to not only accept, but respect the decision of the jury.
Then how about you and your compatriots applying that same standard to O.J. Simpson

Explain a call to boycott white businesses if you can.

Lynched, probably none....murdered....MANY MANY MANY....use that google machine and see for yourself.

BLM supporters regularly target police officers (of all races mind you) and also play the "knock out game" which has killed people....fuck, all those knock out games in San Fran targetting old asian ladies is fucking pathetic. If I am being honest, we need to fix the problem with the urban ghetto subculture in this country, it is morally bankrupt and rotten to the core. But thats cool, lets throw a benefit concert for some gangster disciple gang banger murderer.
Hey don’t forget the smash and grab thefts…thank God Ron DeSantis is bringing back the Florida State Civilian militia . States rights should supersede Federal mandates. We know from history when the Feds instate emergency control over our society it always ends up in the long term loss of civil liberty’s. Despite race.

How? Please list specific ways in which you can prove that. Or is it just your opinion?

The president (in title only) called Rittenhouse a "white supremacist" in a tactic designed by his puppet masters with the goal of swaying potential jurors... Was he justified in spouting that nonsense? Or should he have withheld any comments in the spirit of impartiality?
Hey, don’t encourage him to start his cut and paste routine, he’ll post more lefty garbage from his news sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back