Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
and rittenhouse was not entirely innocent
They were trying to dox jurors, and there's no two ways about it...

And you're wrong, Rittenhouse was found "not guilty" by a jury of his peers... The correct answer is that he is NOT guilty... In that case, the opinion of people who were not on the jury, simply does not matter... You can disagree with it all day and night, and that's your right, but you're required to not only accept, but respect the decision of the jury.

what......... you took time out of your milking to have the neighbor show you a vid....now want to brag like you found it.....

wrong they have so much on him now should already be in prison....the question is......why isn't garland pulling the trigger for him to go.....garland showing america there is people that are above the law

go back to milking your cows

View attachment 4606668
You have no game in the insult department.....rather pitiful.....

They were trying to dox jurors, and there's no two ways about it...

And you're wrong, Rittenhouse was found "not guilty" by a jury of his peers... The correct answer is that he is NOT guilty... In that case, the opinion of people who were not on the jury, simply does not matter... You can disagree with it all day and night, and that's your right, but you're required to not only accept, but respect the decision of the jury.
I could go into all the ways the judge steered the jury to that conclusion....but I think you know and are in denial

I could go into all the ways the judge steered the jury to that conclusion....but I think you know and are in denial
How? Please list specific ways in which you can prove that. Or is it just your opinion?

The president (in title only) called Rittenhouse a "white supremacist" in a tactic designed by his puppet masters with the goal of swaying potential jurors... Was he justified in spouting that nonsense? Or should he have withheld any comments in the spirit of impartiality?

and rittenhouse was not entirely innocent
judge just prevented him from serving time

NEVER saw a clearer case of self-defense in my entire life - textbook case of self-defense.
Retreating and being attacked defended himself against multiple attackers - turns out all of them were felons and or had long criminal records - hope they give him a medal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back