Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, let's not forget, MSNBC was banned from the courthouse in the Rittenhouse trial due to their attempt to follow the jury bus and Dox the jury...
just trying to get the news....they went overboard there....some reporters for all sides go overboard trying to get an exclusive........that is nothing new for anyone.....plus throw in the judge was pro trump so add that and it went a little overboard.......that issue it's self could have been taken to court....but trial was over before that could have ever been on the dockets

Why should he do any thing. He will get re elected so it does not matter.
are you saying McConnell will get re-elected?
if so you are probably right.......he is not well liked in his own state........his wife worked for trump and funneled alot of money to Ky for projects un McConnell's name...helped some...he has done a few other things to help buy voters....and alot more to fuck kentuckians.....he also spent more money than any other politician trying to stay in office than anyone in the past...he bought votes even....he didn't get that name Moscow Mitch for nothing....and if you look up how he got that...he fucked the people in his own state.....to help his personal wealth

just trying to get the news....they went overboard there....some reporters for all sides go overboard trying to get an exclusive........that is nothing new for anyone.....plus throw in the judge was pro trump so add that and it went a little overboard.......that issue it's self could have been taken to court....but trial was over before that could have ever been on the dockets
So jury intimidation is "just trying to get the news"? You can't be serious.

and another one bites the dust.........it is just taking to long to clean up the republican party

Preacher who spread vaccine lies dies after being hospitalized with Covid-19​

Prominent Christian televangelist and anti-vaccine advocate Marcus Lamb died after being hospitalized with Covid-19, his family announced Tuesday

forgive him....he just doesn't know better....he was brought up republican...my guess is his ******* worked his ass off helping him through college....now that he has that he turns republican anti people everything.............he is probably for everything his dad was against

Me dear ole Da was not political - I worked 3 jobs to put meself through college - ******* helped me no a whit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back